Epic Perfect World

Paris Attack

Angelica

Do you even know what an oxymoron is? Perhaps you think you are one. You live in Hungary or something right? How many people from other countries to do you see there? How many tragedies happened in your country this past decade due to extremist attacks?
he's serbian and don't bring hungary into this thanks  :normal-1:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Do you even know what an oxymoron is? Perhaps you think you are one. You live in Hungary or something right? How many people from other countries to do you see there? How many tragedies happened in your country this past decade due to extremist attacks?
He is from same country as i am, "How many tragedies happened in your country this past decade due to extremist attacks?" Many more than in whole Europe for over a decade(Albanians trying to take something its not theirs(kosovo)), dont reply on this pls

Sad to see what happen, but as my roman law professor say it will be even worse when all the refugees start creating families and multiply by 1000000000000000000000 and start taking land that is not theirs etc etc
Last Edit: Nov 14, 2015, 11:30 am by Maxy
Racist leave Hungary alone

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
London, Washington and Rome are next targets so stay home and farm til dust settles ~
You're right, and it can happen any moment now. It's heartbreaking to wake up to news like this. What they're doing to the girls and women is disgusting too

Sad to read news..
That's what Europe gets for letting in all raghead "refugees".
What would you do if you were in the middle of the war and wanted to get out of it? It's not the refugees fault, it's not Europe's fault, but terrorists take advantage of that and travel to other countries masked and disguised as "normal people", and then you know what happens

people should be mourning our losses instead of pointing fingers at refugees, and we should not just mourn people in paris but beirut as well. sympathy should be towards everyone regardless of which area in the world they come from
#prayforeveryone
Mhm, and mourn the ones yet to come too (very negative but we all know it's coming)
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Do you even know what an oxymoron is? Perhaps you think you are one. You live in Hungary or something right? How many people from other countries to do you see there?
Ivan`s Gulags are all discrimination free :c

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
You're right, and it can happen any moment now. It's heartbreaking to wake up to news like this. What they're doing to the girls and women is disgusting too
What would you do if you were in the middle of the war and wanted to get out of it? It's not the refugees fault, it's not Europe's fault, but terrorists take advantage of that and travel to other countries masked and disguised as "normal people", and then you know what happens
Mhm, and mourn the ones yet to come too (very negative but we all know it's coming)
That was my point.. i wouldn't mind if ONLY real refugees come, but it wont happen since borders were/are open for that huge amount of ppl. Better to not let anyone in to avoid sht like that.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
He is from same country as i am, "How many tragedies happened in your country this past decade due to extremist attacks?" Many more than in whole Europe for over a decade(Albanians trying to take something its not theirs(kosovo)), dont reply on this pls

Sad to see what happen, but as my roman law professor say it will be even worse when all the refugees start creating families and multiply by 1000000000000000000000 and start taking land that is not theirs etc etc
Zika Bujukljic? :normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline Kia

shit's scary since Finland took in more than 50k of them
Germany took in over 800.000 refugees over the course of the past months. I don't quite know what to say or think about the situation but it does quite scare me too.

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
I hope every player here that is from France is safe and also their relatives and friends.

I was very saddened when i woke up to news like this, my prayers are with you guys.  :(

#PrayforParis
Thank you.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Only Wall.E can save us.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
Just gonna lock it unless a GM decides otherwise.

01.01.2016. ♥