Epic Perfect World

WF's Fox Form Color

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
I know this was recently done for barbs. That changed their skin tone from that ugly greenish yellow to golden. And, not sure if it was suggested before but, was wondering if it was possible to change the fox form color for Wfs from the color it is now to Pink or Purple etc...? Or can it be coded to where we can modify the files and do it ourselves?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I'd rather the color stay the same as there's already a purple fox form available. I believe this topic was brought up a couple of times and people weren't keen on the idea then either. I think the barb texture was changed for the lion because it was a legit disgusting color to have (puke green). Also, I dont think you'd be able to modify it individually as it is the skin of a singular skill, although that would be a great feature for PW-CN to implement (actually having forms that make sense to the human form appearance). 

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
Can we have white fur in fox form please?

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
If we can't have any color. Can we at least have this? All white fox would be the best.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

No major color changes will be made to Untamed forms unless they are temporary(like for a holiday), if they got changed permanently there would be an uproar of people who hate the new colors.
The only fox form change Aga would maybe allow would be getting rid of the unnecessary make-up on the eyes.
This is all unless Aga randomly changes his mind, he likes keeping the default stuff.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
No major color changes will be made to Untamed forms unless they are temporary(like for a holiday), if they got changed permanently there would be an uproar of people who hate the new colors.
The only fox form change Aga would maybe allow would be getting rid of the unnecessary make-up on the eyes.
This is all unless Aga randomly changes his mind, he likes keeping the default stuff.
but but  :(

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Why do people have to be so complicated...  :'( White Fox would be the best.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Whyyyy

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

• : D
+1 lmao

skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
can we have white foxes for christmas at least?  :'(

Kappa

yes he makes this server boring

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Whyyyy
Because, White Foxes are beautiful creatures...Behold...
Why you no want me to look like this Softzeroo? :c 

Lol ok had to add this...

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
nooobs whit white fox form...sad

howmanyofugonahatemenow?huhuhuhuhu??

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
nooobs whit white fox form...sad

howmanyofugonahatemenow?huhuhuhuhu??
:normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
the new fox form should be removed all together