Epic Perfect World

WF's Fox Form Color

Offline ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

• :3
  • I think you think too much of me.
  • Characters: The Lulu of EPW
  • Faction: Tyrαɴтѕ
I know this was recently done for barbs. That changed their skin tone from that ugly greenish yellow to golden. And, not sure if it was suggested before but, was wondering if it was possible to change the fox form color for Wfs from the color it is now to Pink or Purple etc...? Or can it be coded to where we can modify the files and do it ourselves?
Ty Mai & Erelim
I love seans cum
Nice Melody.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I'd rather the color stay the same as there's already a purple fox form available. I believe this topic was brought up a couple of times and people weren't keen on the idea then either. I think the barb texture was changed for the lion because it was a legit disgusting color to have (puke green). Also, I dont think you'd be able to modify it individually as it is the skin of a singular skill, although that would be a great feature for PW-CN to implement (actually having forms that make sense to the human form appearance). 

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
Can we have white fur in fox form please?

Offline ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

If we can't have any color. Can we at least have this? All white fox would be the best.
Ty Mai & Erelim
I love seans cum
Nice Melody.

Offline Echo

• VERY GRAPHIC
  • RIP

No major color changes will be made to Untamed forms unless they are temporary(like for a holiday), if they got changed permanently there would be an uproar of people who hate the new colors.
The only fox form change Aga would maybe allow would be getting rid of the unnecessary make-up on the eyes.
This is all unless Aga randomly changes his mind, he likes keeping the default stuff.

Guides | RulesHelpdesk | Custom Stuff | tumblr
Aw
hi i'm cedes
Echo | Taunt | Nurse | Foam | Lunar

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
No major color changes will be made to Untamed forms unless they are temporary(like for a holiday), if they got changed permanently there would be an uproar of people who hate the new colors.
The only fox form change Aga would maybe allow would be getting rid of the unnecessary make-up on the eyes.
This is all unless Aga randomly changes his mind, he likes keeping the default stuff.
but but  :(

Offline ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Why do people have to be so complicated...  :'( White Fox would be the best.
Ty Mai & Erelim
I love seans cum
Nice Melody.

Offline Subzeroo

• Forum Veteran
  • "With your heart so cold... Subzeroo.."
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Most factions.
Whyyyy

• ファック・オフ
+1 lmao

Inactive 4eva.

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
can we have white foxes for christmas at least?  :'(

Kappa

yes he makes this server boring

Offline ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Whyyyy
Because, White Foxes are beautiful creatures...Behold...
Why you no want me to look like this Softzeroo? :c 

Lol ok had to add this...
Ty Mai & Erelim
I love seans cum
Nice Melody.

Online Aleх

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: ColIapse • Indignation • Hysteri
  • Faction: Artifex • ★420★
nooobs whit white fox form...sad

howmanyofugonahatemenow?huhuhuhuhu??

Offline ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

nooobs whit white fox form...sad

howmanyofugonahatemenow?huhuhuhuhu??
:normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5:
Ty Mai & Erelim
I love seans cum
Nice Melody.

Online Nea

• Game Master
  • M♥
  • Mana was here♥
  • Characters: Nea EA Camp
  • Faction: EPW_Team
the new fox form should be removed all together