Epic Perfect World

Top factions of all time

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Agreed with most of the names on this list, but you need to take into account of the current situation in East Asian timezone to be fair. How can you not mention them, when you mention the faction highlighted in red above?
Also, Team69 and Warning are not there. LOL
I do not think he forgot them.

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
Nobody because all the Guild names are bad, and because I never see catchy recruit slogans  :-\

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
I understand that most entries here are subject to their respective times since what was good a year ago is not good today. (except Arti vs Xp TW)
In my opinion there are many different things that make a guild worthy of being among the best. From connections, to PK performance to TW and other events even to trash talk and who manages the guild.

Best numbers guild on EPW: Worms. When I started on epw worms had like half the map and basically no1 else could bring as many as worms to TW so that's that.

Best trash talking guild on EPW: Xpendables. They literally changed the way people trash talk on pw today, if you deny that you prolly hate them because of it.

Most "xD" guild on EPW: Probably NoHomo? idk wasn't ever in it but seems like major gathering of weirdos.

Best back stabbers on EPW: No doubt gos to Team69 which later developed in Warning. Sometimes it's a good thing as it keeps PK dynamic but sadly it'd often fueled by hatred.

Most Dynamic guild on EPW: Artifex. Artifex is a guild that changes its outlook and strategies depending on the need. One of main reasons they will stay No1 for a while to come.

Most stagnant guild on EPW: Worms lmao

Most hate driven guild on EPW: Tyrants. It started as a guild to improve PK and that's what it did, for a week. After inviting everything that hates Artifex it developed into what it is today. Still newest guild on server though so have a long way to go.

Best guild on EPW: EPW_Team. Been here since the very beginning. At the end of the day who cares what skill you have when you out gear everyone else. EPW_Team has never lost a GvG but banns everyone who challenged them to one (probably). All in all they just win which is what matters.
this^

Tyrants is the most hate driven guild? Are you guys okay?

Have you not met Rev and his guild? Or Xpendable?

If you wanna talk about inviting randoms out of desperation, look at Artifex.
They had to merge with a random Russian guild he met on CS:GO, merge with Xpendable and Salvation once upon a time.
Then you see randoms getting invited and people such as Unicorn.., you wot m8?

Hell, Artifex won't even leave safe-zone unless they have Warning's assistance in mass PK.

Artifex was only good when it was the original members in their faction who made Artifex what it is today.

I keep seeing this crap about warning and artifex.. i'd like to point out that u all were perfectly fine with it when warning was backstabbing with you.. they stop kissing tyrant ass and all the sudden its warnifex this and warnifex that.. retard logic..  If u want to make a point about artifex pk.. please make sure its valid.. artifex rg's for pk like daily and tyrants wont pk.. so please stop putting it out there like artifex is the one hiding in sz..

Every faction has had its day in the spotlight.. they come and go.. what makes a faction better than another is its leadership.. if the leadership is crap the guild might thrive in the honeymoon stage but doesnt last..

tyrants was born to try and improve pk.. but it seems they have forgotten that 2 months ago they were proud to be artifex.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Every faction has had its day in the spotlight.. they come and go.. what makes a faction better than another is its leadership.. if the leadership is crap the guild might thrive in the honeymoon stage but doesnt last..

Pennies.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
this^

I keep seeing this crap about warning and artifex.. i'd like to point out that u all were perfectly fine with it when warning was backstabbing with you.. they stop kissing tyrant ass and all the sudden its warnifex this and warnifex that.. retard logic..

tyrants was born to try and improve pk.. but it seems they have forgotten that 2 months ago they were proud to be artifex.
:normal-2:

It's ok Sky, like i said many times, it's only fair when other guilds STRICLY HIT ARTIFEX lmao , if they hit both it's "allied".

The amusement watching some ex-artifex talking about this when they non stoped cried over Warning on our back even a month ago , and now to claim they are our allies it's just too funny  :normal-1: some people have quick forgot our past history with Warning members inclusive on another servers 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
If you keep going with Tyrants vs Artifex matters that noone basically cares, we gonna lock this topic + people responsible for dragging this will be extra "awarded".
Your call.

Yours sincerely,
Me.

:normal-20: :normal-19: :normal-18:
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.