Blademaster set bonus                           change to
(2) Defense Level +20                        -   (2) Defense Level +25    
(3) Magical Defense from gear +15% - (3) Interval between attacks -0.05 second
(4) Attack Level +30                           - (4) Attack Level +30    

Barbarian  set bonus           change to
(2) Defense Level +20     -  Defense Level +20
(3) Defense Level +5       -  Interval between attacks -0.05 second
(4) Attack Level +25         - Attack Level +25  

I did this cuz i notice BM is really hard and pain in the ass in 1v1 vs full chant gear magic class is a no chance  and + script is really annoying .bm and barb rank 8 gear for mass pk only? and dragon gear for 1v1 forever? is really sad unlike other class they enjoy playing der rank 8 gear and they can tank also and  because of that script... yeah bm and barb can get 3x int in brace but dragon gear is still better than that. but the problem in dragon gear we are so squishy and easy to kill you can get 5aps using 3x rank8 brace and mix with dragon gear but still risky 14def lvl with fist and you got 1 hit only by wiz... using with that gear will drop ur def lvl. hope GM agatio will do something for bm and barb class. sorry for bad english.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
LMAO NO. GOD NO. All your reasoning is completely retarded. You seem to forget this server isn't all about 1v1's. Not to mention the amount of bullshit this would cause.
Last Edit: Nov 13, 2015, 07:44 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
LMAO NO. GOD NO. All your reasoning is completely retarded. You seem to forget this server isn't about 1v1's. Not to mention the amount of bullshit this would cause.
couldnt ve said it better myself... ty
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
So what is any useful about an int. on wb r8? Not even in 1v1 it helps since a single int. on r8 wont make ur aps higher then dragon mix...

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Blademaster set bonus                           change to
(2) Defense Level +20                        -   (2) Defense Level +25    
(3) Magical Defense from gear +15% - (3) Interval between attacks -0.05 second
(4) Attack Level +30                           - (4) Attack Level +30    

Barbarian  set bonus           change to
(2) Defense Level +20     -  Defense Level +20
(3) Defense Level +5       -  Interval between attacks -0.05 second
(4) Attack Level +25         - Attack Level +25  

I did this cuz i notice BM is really hard and pain in the ass in 1v1 vs full chant gear magic class is a no chance  and + script is really annoying .bm and barb rank 8 gear for mass pk only? and dragon gear for 1v1 forever? is really sad unlike other class they enjoy playing der rank 8 gear and they can tank also and  because of that script... yeah bm and barb can get 3x int in brace but dragon gear is still better than that. but the problem in dragon gear we are so squishy and easy to kill you can get 5aps using 3x rank8 brace and mix with dragon gear but still risky 14def lvl with fist and you got 1 hit only by wiz... using with that gear will drop ur def lvl. hope GM agatio will do something for bm and barb class. sorry for bad english.
No. They are good as it is.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
So what is any useful about an int. on wb r8? Not even in 1v1 it helps since a single int. on r8 wont make ur aps higher then dragon mix...
yea but u would have 20deflvl more from (2) setbonus :normal-3: not like it would be OP.... lol
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
man if the 5 def lvls gets changed to anything it should be 1300-1500 mdef int is fcking useless 

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
did tyrant player make this thread

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
LMAO NO. GOD NO. All your reasoning is completely retarded. You seem to forget this server isn't about 1v1's. Not to mention the amount of bullshit this would cause.
what's so funny?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
1v1s are part of the game u idiot