Epic Perfect World

Twilight Temple Rework

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
The only way I see this being liked by the community is if there is a prize involved. Otherwise, why not just go to West?

I'd recommend a weekly event such as Dragon Temple. Nothing like Nightscream though, since we already have that.

that could work but dragon temple is a bust 1 fac takes the ownership of it and other players cant get anithing

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
ok guys i am going to be completely honest here, and before you accuse me of being a troll, i want you to know that isnt the case, i am merely stating things how i see it. When i first saw this thread i was excited, i had thought about another TT map alot lately. However the more i read, the sadder things got to the point, i pity half the people in this thread. This was an amazing idea u had, but you got so obsessed with king's opinion, it not only pulled away from the point of the thread, but it made you both look like obnoxious kids bickering over the rules of a made up game. You BOTH have valid points, however, people take things the wrong way, and things get out of hand. KING, your "Critism" whether it was well meant or not, came off as trolling, and afterwards, your critism became nothing more than Hating. You two mentioned Feedback and critism, and how u wanted feedback, but not the latter. That is not how thngs are, Feedback is ANY KIND of response to something that has been said or written, that pertains to an opinion and/or fact about the subject in question, directed towards the person who introduced it. The fact is, critism IS feedback, flaming, hating, trashing, trolling, and all other types of replies. I BELIEVE what you wanted (whether you knew it or not) WAS INFACT our opinions and critism. What you DIDNT want (which is what you probably mistook for critism) was flaming, trolling, and other forms of hating. Critisim can be used, and it can even be good, listening to your critics actually helps you better yourself, so long as you are wise about what you take into consideration. What gal was doing, actually began as critism, which was the feedback you were looking for. However, through some sort of misinterpretation of what was said, you perceived his feedback as trolling, and responded accordingly. In response to this, Galimor lashed back, thus began the bloodfued that spawned all the filth that soon littered this forum. What i'd like you two to do, is reread everything that was said, disregard all hate, and when reading the negative parts, try to percieve them as something that was well meant. If you two do that, you may come to an understanding, and that will get this forum back on track. I would love to hear more about his forum Lei, infact, i actually have alot of feedback you may be interested in. When i say feed back, i mean positive feedback, AND if i have any negative feedback, i will tell you in a productive way, instead of saying "im right you're wrong, if you dont like it you can get on your knees and suck it."

I WILL NOT HOWEVER, give any feed back on this matter until this thread is cleaned up. If this continues to progress it's likely a gm will lock this forum down, and all this will be for naught. If this seemed a little harsh, i do apologize, but sometimes people need a slap to the face to see the ere of their ways. While it does sound agressive and cruel, this post was made with the best of intentions; and i hope this helps solve the issues plaguing this thread.
Last Edit: Nov 19, 2012, 07:15 am by Auriel
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
ok guys i am going to be completely honest here, and before you accuse me of being a troll, i want you to know that isnt the case, i am merely stating things how i see it. When i first saw this thread i was excited, i had thought about another TT map alot lately. However the more i read, the sadder things got to the point, i pity half the people in this thread. This was an amazing idea u had, but you got so obsessed with king's opinion, it not only pulled away from the point of the thread, but it made you both look like obnoxious kids bickering over the rues of a made up game. You BOTH have valid points, however, people take things the wrong way, and things get out of hand. KING, your "Critism" whether it was well meant or not, cam off as trolling, and afterwards, your critism became nothing more than Hating. You two mentioned Feedback and critism, and how u wanted feedback, but not the latter. That is not how thngs are, Feedback is ANY KIND of response to something that has been said or written, that pertains to an opinion and/or fact about the subject in question, directed towards the person who introduced it. The fact is, critism IS feedback, flaming, hating, trashing, trolling, and all other types of replies. I BELIEVE what you wanted (whether you knew it or not) WAS INFACT our opinions and critism. What you DIDNT want (which is what you probably mistook for critism) was flaming, trolling, and other forms of hating. Critisim can be used, and it can even be good, listening to your critics actually helps you better yourself, so long as you are wise about what you take into consideration. What gal was doing, actually began as critism, which was the feedback you were looking for. However, through some sort of misinterpretation of what was said, you perceived his feedback as trolling, and responded accordingly. In response to this, Galimor lashed back, thus began the bloodfued that spawned all the filth that soon littered this forum. What i'd like you two to do, is reread everything that was said, disregard all hate, and when reading the negative parts, try to percieve them as something that was well meant. If you two do that, you may come to an understanding, and that will get this forum back on track. I would love to hear more about his forum Lei, infact, i actually have alot of feedback you may be interested in. When i say feed back, i mean positive feedback, AND if i have any negative feedback, i will tell you in a productive way, instead of saying "im right you're wrong, if you dont like it you can get on your knees and suck it."

I WILL NOT HOWEVER, give any feed back on this matter until this thread is cleaned up. If this continues to progress it's likely a gm will lock this forum down, and all this will be for naught. If this seemed a little harsh, i do apologize, but sometimes people need a slap to the face to see the ere of their ways. While it does sound agressive and cruel, this post was made with the best of intentions; and i hope this helps solve the issues plaguing this thread.

yeah your right. I didn't mean to come off as a troll I just didn't know how to say it.
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~

yeah your right. I didn't mean to come off as a troll I just didn't know how to say it.
Its fine, sometimes wording things proporly can be a difficult art, espcially online when you not only lack the benefits of face-to-face intereactions, like emotions, eye contact, and tone. We may be able to communicate worldwide, but even when doing so, it does have its limits. The important thing is to be understanding lol, and realize that what was said, may not have been what was meant  xD
It is good to see this thread getting back on track tho  :)
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
lets bring this post back pls  :)
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
lets bring this post back pls  :)
I agree and sorry for that i had lack of weed :P im working on some new suggestions and trying to learn better ways to explain them.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Tali

i had lack of weed

You have been excused.

Offline Pandar

• Nom.
  • I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday.
I agree and sorry for that i had lack of weed :P im working on some new suggestions and trying to learn better ways to explain them.
Come to Vancouver. It's easy to get.