Epic Perfect World

Guide to mystic and bm

Offline Dazbro

This is a player made guide to how to pk on a mystic and a bm, please no flaming it all for the benefit of the community.

This is Bm guide

This is mystic guide, no animals were hurt in the making of this video, Some feelings were pls no mads. KrispyKreeeeeeme, we back up in this.

Offline Testaclese

• The Simple Pinoy Man
  • You Touch my Tra la la
Woa... time to roll a mystic!  :smiley:

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Pretty sure making an alt/fake char of someone just to "troll" or insult them is against the rules. Just throwin that out there sir.
Man i want a bm now just to be that pro. best wr on this server no best on every server

Offline Testaclese

• The Simple Pinoy Man
  • You Touch my Tra la la
DUUUDE i didnt even see the WR one... wich one should i make first!?!? so torn...

Offline Casanova.

• Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud~
This is actually a good guide at least the bm one.I tried it today and worked LOL still gotta try the mystic one , should be good for supporting.

Proschii

This is Faill Guide  :'(

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
I agree with the bm guide but the mystic guide was set out their to be trolled lol.
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Testaclese

• The Simple Pinoy Man
  • You Touch my Tra la la
No sir,both of these guides have been proven to work one every time mr SS decides to pk and the other was proven earlyer today durring the 3v3 event at the water round. Proven and practical i hope many use these guides that Mac has worked so hard to share with us all

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
lol am i missing something?
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.