Epic Perfect World

Can't update

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
My client is V130, and it doesn't move an inch during update, help?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Make sure to add the whole folder into your antivirus exception list.
then launcher the patcher.exe again

Offline excl

I have sort of the same issue, I just downloaded the client, new user here. It's on version 115 (Managed to manually patch to 118, fully patched now to 129) and right now the updater is only showing "Updating files" on the left and "Please wait..." on the right with the progress bar not moving at all, it was flickering for a while earlier but not anymore. The client is still trying to check for updates.

I have no anti virus and tried launching the launcher and patcher with no luck. I'm also kind of running it through PlayOnLinux...hehe I'm on Ubuntu 14.04.3
Last Edit: Nov 29, 2015, 04:13 am by excl, Reason: added more details

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Still progress bar doesn't move at all for you when updating by manual patches?

Offline excl

Still progress bar doesn't move at all for you when updating by manual patches?
Now manually updated fully to 129, but it's not wanting to play, it verified the client and everything but now stuck on updating files screen. don't know why.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Try starting the game from elementclient.bat file located in EPW/element/ , it should skip patcher.ad start client directly

Offline excl

Try starting the game from elementclient.bat file located in EPW/element/ , it should skip patcher.ad start client directly
Okay, something weird happened, I can't run .bat files, I'm on Linux. I ran the Elementclient.exe and it launched the patcher still but it patched and worked! Thanks!
Last Edit: Nov 29, 2015, 06:24 am by excl

Offline myromrick03

when im downloading the manual patch v118-v121.cup. it display as v86-v108, what happened? i think i did download it like 3 times, and still that is, i cant patch v121-v129 because i cant download v118-v121, help, what sould i do., thanks in advance,
Even the best fall down SOMETIMES.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It was an error, it's fixed now  :)