Epic Perfect World

TT3-3

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
your logic goes along with her logic of being purely ***ed up. i can do maths perfectly i can teach it along with physics and kinetics. you are just too retarded to understand and i won't explain any more. the thread is made to try and improve TT, not argueing about maths, please give suggestions instead.
Tbh, Agatio already said his peace. Nothin' more needs to be done or said, really.

Goldengate

My suggestion is, if it is possible to make tt3-3 easier, it would help the farming aspect by a ton. and new players/noobs can easily solo it too then.. and also disable the hands or something, it suck having to wait for em, so you don'1 get your ass 1 shot.
Please define easy. What exactly do you want? Do you want the map to become smaller? Do you want to destroy an instance that is already balanced? 
If you are going to argue about challenge and effort in this game please say so...  :-X

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Tbh, Agatio already said his peace. Nothin' more needs to be done or said, really.
i totally agree.
Please define easy. What exactly do you want? Do you want the map to become smaller? Do you want to destroy an instance that is already balanced?
If you are going to argue about challenge and effort in this game please say so...  :-X

you need to delete your forum account. thread should be already locked. Agatio have already decided on what to do
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.