Epic Perfect World

TT3-3

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
I was wondering why you have to make tt3-3 so hard? it takes lots of time for many aspects -
1) mobs & bosses hp are too high
2) takes time to pick up the stuff..
3) its a relatively big map. 

for some reason i tried single mode tt3-3, it was fast. cause mobs-bosses had low hp. 

My suggestion is, if it is possible to make tt3-3 easier, it would help the farming aspect by a ton. and new players/noobs can easily solo it too then.. and also disable the hands or something, it suck having to wait for em, so you don'1 get your ass 1 shot.

if tt3-3 would be easy to do on squad mode as if doing it on single mode, i think many would try to spam farming tt and not just wait for 2x so it can actually worth the trouble thanks. 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
+1 i actually like farming TT but its stupid how difficult it is for lower geared chars...

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
sorry but LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
sorry but LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
try to give a feed back instead of loling like ***tard. 
nah
is fine
ye its fine for a sin when you can use wall glitch and walk through it. not to mention the fact being a sin. not any other class. give an actual feed back instead of just giving a -1

Offline Nea

• Game Master
try to give a feed back instead of loling like ***tard. ye its fine for a sin when you can use wall glitch and walk through it. not to mention the fact being a sin. not any other class. give an actual feed back instead of just giving a -1
because
dragon fully geared toon with pot from abba and meridian full ( u can get it for free from panel.epicpw.com ) solo's the bosses with 3rd fury tangling and extreme poison on genie
if u also wanna farm u could get enrage, fire pill and u can easily do it
not gonna mention the ascended cape u can get from tm lunar etc which does make the stuff easier
even as a fully dragon character (WR/WB/Sin) u can do it
only class i see having issues would be a seeker
arcanes wont get it done solo but if u nerf the 3-3 any other person will just finish bosses in matter of seconds, not like it doesnt happen already
the instance's purpose was to be a challenging run with nice rewards
guess what
its no challenging at all and the rewards are nice only during 2x
id make it harder and boost rewards tbh
oh and about the glitch with the sht through walls
never did it and i still finished the run in 25-30 minutes rofl
Last Edit: Nov 11, 2015, 04:51 pm by Seby

heiro

+1 tt way too much running around, takes too long

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
because
dragon fully geared toon with pot from abba and meridian full ( u can get it for free from panel.epicpw.com ) solo's the bosses with 3rd fury tangling and extreme poison on genie
if u also wanna farm u could get enrage, fire pill and u can easily do it
not gonna mention the ascended cape u can get from tm lunar etc which does make the stuff easier
even as a fully dragon character (WR/WB/Sin) u can do it
only class i see having issues would be a seeker
arcanes wont get it done solo but if u nerf the 3-3 any other person will just finish bosses in matter of seconds, not like it doesnt happen already
the instance's purpose was to be a challenging run with nice rewards
guess what
its no challenging at all and the rewards are nice only during 2x
id make it harder and boost rewards tbh
i dunno i think i am doing the whole run in a wrong manner then, cause it takes me 40min solo to finish it. with runes on claws and 5.0 aps 3 spark tagged along with mire not to mention the ridge.

i don't think a WR/WB/SIN with dragon gear and just a pill would be able to finish off all of the bosses maybe few, not to mention some mobs which you have to encounter 4+ on same time sometimes. if you can get a sin dragon geared, not to mention the fact that he wouldn't already have end game ornies, and a pill tagged along with the cap to solo tt3-3? then you can prove me wrong with actual facts
Last Edit: Nov 11, 2015, 04:57 pm by mousta

Offline Nea

• Game Master
i dunno i think i am doing the whole run in a wrong manner then, cause it takes me 40min solo to finish it. with runes on claws and 5.0 aps 3 spark tagged along with mire not to mention the ridge.

i don't think a WR/WB/SIN with dragon gear and just a pill would be able to finish off few all the bosses, not to mention some mobs which you have to encounter 4+ on same time sometimes. if you can get a sin dragon geared, not to mention the fact that he wouldn't already have end game ornies, and a pill tagged along with the cap to solo tt3-3? then you can prove me wrong with actual facts
1. u can just lure the mobs that u mentioned as '4 at once' 2 by 2 (the room with the witches which im sure u mentioned
2. u dont have to do all mobs, u will realise that  after u finish the timer boss, the ball and the 5.00 one u are done with mobs and u can just skip them through out till medusa and last boss
u can solo with demon fury sin and wr /wb 3sparked with attack and def abba pill with a brew, add fire / wood pill and if u do wanna do it fast just acc stash the pve blessbox which will give u 10 slaying levels extra
im more than sure u can do it because i know people that solo'ed these for gears
because it takes 40 mins is because it might be supposed to take that long
easier would mean just making it as the old, non-revamped one

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
i do TT 3-3 in 40-50 minutes per run with my selfbuffed pve sin... (2x int wrists, dragon top, dragon daggers, 2x dragon rings, ds, ws all with crap engraves, no rune, no blessing, no brew/iron) and i do ALL bosses more or less easy.... the only ones that kinda suck is the one that purges (idk the name sorry but should be 4th boss) and the last one....  If you do it like this the reward is around 600ec/hour in 1x which is totally fine.... bye

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
If they make it easier then Sins will run it in 20 mins and become multi millionaires....
so BIG -1;)

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
1. u can just lure the mobs that u mentioned as '4 at once' 2 by 2 (the room with the witches which im sure u mentioned
2. u dont have to do all mobs, u will realise that  after u finish the timer boss, the ball and the 5.00 one u are done with mobs and u can just skip them through out till medusa and last boss
u can solo with demon fury sin and wr /wb 3sparked with attack and def abba pill with a brew, add fire / wood pill and if u do wanna do it fast just acc stash the pve blessbox which will give u 10 slaying levels extra
im more than sure u can do it because i know people that solo'ed these for gears
because it takes 40 mins is because it might be supposed to take that long
easier would mean just making it as the old, non-revamped one
i guess that's quiet right then, i didn't know about the blessing thing. that should be nice, and i don't mean that they should nerf it totally like single mode then it would be too easy, maybe decrease the hp of mobs? and then its only the bosses which would consume the time, also remove the hands or make em 0 dmg, it's pretty irritating waiting on for them. 
i do TT 3-3 in 40-50 minutes per run with my selfbuffed pve sin... (2x int wrists, dragon top, dragon daggers, 2x dragon rings, ds, ws all with crap engraves, no rune, no blessing, no brew/iron) and i do ALL bosses more or less easy.... the only ones that kinda suck is the one that purges (idk the name sorry but should be 4th boss) and the last one....  If you do it like this the reward is around 600ec/hour in 1x which is totally fine.... bye
i can understand where you are standing, i don't have trouble with any of em cept last 2, the sleep one cause sometimes i cant lure her, and i get to kill her with the hands and its brain wrecking not to get 1 shot.. and the last boss, but i encountered his hard debuffs with puri stone on claws. also its not an exact 600 ecs every time, sometimes its just 200-300 ecs.. which is pretty low, if it's a constant 600 min reward per hour, then thats pretty acceptable.
[quote author=

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
i can understand where you are standing, i don't have trouble with any of em cept last 2, the sleep one cause sometimes i cant lure her, and i get to kill her with the hands and its brain wrecking not to get 1 shot.. and the last boss, but i encountered his hard debuffs with puri stone on claws. also its not an exact 600 ecs every time, sometimes its just 200-300 ecs.. which is pretty low, if it's a constant 600 min reward per hour, then thats pretty acceptable.
You know that you can turn 3 of the goldmats of the 5.0 boss into one Warsoul: Ksitigarbha which has like 300-350ec worth if u sell to ppl right? I did count that in ofc... plus all the green and all the goldmats exchanged to ec at the forge then it should be average like 600ec per run

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
You know that you can turn 3 of the goldmats of the 5.0 boss into one Warsoul: Ksitigarbha which has like 300-350ec worth if u sell to ppl right? I did count that in ofc... plus all the green and all the goldmats exchanged to ec at the forge then it should be average like 600ec per run
you think people buy these stuff on daily basis?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
you think people buy these stuff on daily basis?
yes, they do
infact is a small amount of them on market atm and i recon few days ago shingaling buying as many as possible for 350 ec rofl