Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs Server 420 PVP

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Nice video
Artifex won again? nothing surprising when enemy guild is Tyrants, maybe if they keep training one day they will be good enough to give Artifex a challenge
don't lose hope Tyrants, hope is the key to success 

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
no trash talk good music pedro nice gameplay

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Nice video dude, easy pk 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Aw I missed it, nice video. Glad you all had fun.

Jk didn't watch because the video is blocked.
Last Edit: Nov 11, 2015, 05:23 am by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Well done, one of few people that can pull off hardstyle in video.

Taking a look at this party list though, 1 ep, 1 mystic AND a barb? Dude do you even have DDs in your pt?
I mean 1 EP is pushing it but a mystic as well? lmao you never go PK without 4 Eps do you? (Even though you only have 1 ep this time (but mystic so is same as 4 EPs)). Let me guess, that other EA, Wizz, Psy and veno only support you right? What a joke. 

You are literally the worst player I have ever seen in my life, but you still beat Tyrants pretty easily. 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Well done, one of few people that can pull off hardstyle in video.

Taking a look at this party list though, 1 ep, 1 mystic AND a barb? Dude do you even have DDs in your pt?
I mean 1 EP is pushing it but a mystic as well? lmao you never go PK without 4 Eps do you? (Even though you only have 1 ep this time (but mystic so is same as 4 EPs)). Let me guess, that other EA, Wizz, Psy and veno only support you right? What a joke.

You are literally the worst player I have ever seen in my life, but you still beat Tyrants pretty easily.
LMAOOOOOO i love you dude no homo  :normal-2:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Video taken down, aw.  :'(
Last Edit: Nov 11, 2015, 05:26 am by ℒαcε

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server

Nice q.q
wtf LOL it should work in USA ...weird..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline November

Lol enjoy that copy right strike and ban from youtube xD

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Not if it was reported for copyright infringement for audio which it appears it has.
Meaning YouTube took down your video due to copyright rules and policies.
Which means if you went against YouTube's policies, you get an infraction against your account and 3 strikes, your account is banned.

You might want fix that.  :-\

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
Lol enjoy that copy right strike and ban from youtube xD
Majority of music people use in Youtube gets blocked on some countries due to copyrights and on some cases labels demand the entire video to be removed. That however does NOT mean Youtube will ban that account so stop being a nab.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
ye it does, couple friends of mine from usa watched it, i guess i got to it too late, was already copy striked when i got to it

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
ye it does, couple friends of mine from usa watched it, i guess i got to it too late, was already copy striked when i got to it
Will work in a few hours, sorry for incovenient 

Offline November

Majority of music people use in Youtube gets blocked on some countries due to copyrights and on some cases labels demand the entire video to be removed. That however does NOT mean Youtube will ban that account so stop being a nab.
Actually youtube gives you 2 copy right strikes which he just got one, and it removed the whole video. meaning if he gets another one they will perma disable the account and all vids. Learn something about youtube before you comment again