Epic Perfect World

Unbinding

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
ya +1 i binded all my gear 2 years ago bc of a jew (Robbert) and always log in with missing ornaments, now i want them unbinded
please do sir
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
+1, Got stuff i'd love to sell : (

Kappa

+1 idk why it cant be an option 

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
I fail to see any issue with an option for unbinding being available  :rolleyes:
Sure it can cause chaos, as Toni said in another thread, if players come complaining over missing goods 
from an account they sold/gave away. But that is on them for being stupid enough to void the 
warnings and share their details in the first place lol

+1 to this: if a player is smart and sensible with their account, then some form of  an 'unbinding' option would be helpful.
Also, I'm pretty sure many of the (-1 ppl here) missed the dot-point options Blueberry mentioned.
Doesn't have to be an unbinding forge that is easy to access, can be a donation option, or something a little more secure that the GMs come up with.
01.01.2016.♥

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
+ pls

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I fail to see any issue with an option for unbinding being available  :rolleyes:
Sure it can cause chaos, as Toni said in another thread, if players come complaining over missing goods
from an account they sold/gave away. But that is on them for being stupid enough to void the
warnings and share their details in the first place lol

+1 to this: if a player is smart and sensible with their account, then some form of  an 'unbinding' option would be helpful.
Also, I'm pretty sure many of the (-1 ppl here) missed the dot-point options Blueberry mentioned.
Doesn't have to be an unbinding forge that is easy to access, can be a donation option, or something a little more secure that the GMs come up with.
it can work with a limited usage of 1-4 times a month per se, and could be an account panel option that sends an email in order to check if you want to do that(in case you are not the owner) or an answer to a security question, both ideas have flaws obviously but i can't see what will work more
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
+1 so I can unbind my DS neck I never use and sell the damn thing to someone who will actually put it to good use.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
I think its a good idea to maybe make it available only to those that donated, like not buy points but actually donate in case the only way to do it would be for a GM to do it, but if we can get an NPC, that would be even better

Offline polyrizer

• Beginner
+1

still got bound def robes from time it wasnt restricted, been useless on my account for awhile now. :(

newlove

yes please +1