• Characters: Kiro/xBrenda/Xiiomara
This was fun pk.
I let my cat play  

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Good video Mentalista.
You are best Psychic.
Ty sir, this were not the best of my act but i shall be better.
This was fun pk.
I let my cat play  

U are good.
Hey guys, behave and don't get too Emotional,  There will be no more Warnings , thank you~   :police:

You killed the topic sir :'(

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Kiro

• Characters: Kiro/xBrenda/Xiiomara
Ty sir, this were not the best of my act but i shall be better.

U are good.

You killed the topic sir :'(
My cat is good, not me

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
video was as depressing as other events that occured on the same date
i feel like i'm dead

infernchidhu

Tyrants has yet to achieve greatness. They havent proven anything significant yet apart from pking the the outgoing guild warning and some randoms at the west gate. They are a newbie guild but talks big as if they are something else.  I do not know why they qq so much about warnings presence during pk. They qq as well for some reason about the presence of some random guilds in pk areas. Tyrants has all the chances to bid on arti in tw. So its gvg. But they have choosen warning instead. Why? I do not know the answer.Tyrants can t get any credits  by defeating warning to be honest. To achieve greatness you have to defeat the champion. And thats arti. Artifex has never been loss in a big battle. Thats why they the best. I would give all the credits to arti for achieving the're top spot in epw not because im a arti member but as a pker. Arti has dominated the server for a long period of time. And by so far the longest reigning undisputed guild in epw after the demolishment of xpendables. The loyalty and the leadership of arti has proven so much. I would give some tips on how to defeat artifex in a notable battle. First, you have to kill pedro ingame, or send him in person to the moon without a laptop or pc. Because as long as pedro is alive theres is a tiny opportunity for arti to be defeated. I remember pedro went for holiday for a couple of days. Max online player during pk is 60. Pedro came back, and generated 90+ players in DT. And thats unbeatable. So, kill pedro and dont let him access internet to play. Second, stop the loyalist of arti. Ask them if you can to leave artifex, ask them not to pk or bribe them ecs for their absence. Third, ask xpendable players in arti to rebuild xepndable guild. By doing this will give a tremendous impact on artifex solidarity. For as long as the loyalist of arti and pro xpendable players are in ,artifex is impossible to beat.they have contributed so much. 4th, you will have to have a minimum of 80 pkers during pk. Fact, numbers can win. 5th, you have to demoralize arti squad leaders. They are the key for winning. They are so pro. They know what to do in any pk areas. Their pk battle tactics are incomparable. Now, ive mentioned above the major keys of beating arti. For as long as you do not meet these requirements, you have no rights to qq. Stop talking big coz you are just small. Ok. Comments now. Lol
hmmm i arnt think that