Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs Server - 9/11

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
you are crying about one AG....oh my god, your faction had russians in their squad, in toughness video you can clearly see him not touching warning or them touching him, and you say that we are the ones crying  :normal-2: :normal-11:
it's about time anyway
How are we crying about that one AG? We don't care PK was easy dude and I wasn't even there. Just find it funny how you can complain about AG when you have them in your PTs...  :police:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
How are we crying about that one AG? We don't care PK was easy dude and I wasn't even there. Just find it funny how you can complain about AG when you have them in your PTs...  :police:
who complained about AG?   :normal-18: :normal-20: :normal-19: :normal-10: :normal-18: :normal-32: :normal-41:

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
my team won again
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
who complained about AG?   :normal-18: :normal-20: :normal-19: :normal-10: :normal-18: :normal-32: :normal-41:
Damn it feels good to be the best 

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
just look at the map the entire video...shows a lot
Recent video.

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
When u know u can't b taken srsly anymore this is when u know it's the artifex way. How to complain about 1 ep but don't say nothing bout there alliance... How do u sit at toa till tw is over yet warning doesn't sig in till we sig and immediately position behind us. Yes guys no alliance at all. Clearly 

OT: good video 

Opulence

Lol. Nice song choice ... pigs ....  :o
And that lag tho ...

Offline Grim_reapeR

• Only AS an Win
  • Characters: Grim_reapeR
I enjoy watching some parts of the videos but u need 2 fix that lag  :normal-18:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
just look at the map the entire video...shows a lot
Thats it bro, i cant photoshop the mini map.

I enjoy watching some parts of the videos but u need 2 fix that lag  :normal-18:

Lol. Nice song choice ... pigs ....  :o
And that lag tho ...

Lag is a must.  :-X
Last Edit: Nov 10, 2015, 03:21 pm by Father

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Finally could see what ally they are talking about, those green dots so funny  :normal-2:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Finally could see what ally they are talking about, those green dots so funny  :normal-2:
:normal-2::normal-2::normal-2::normal-2:

My damage log collection NEW

Offline urchincute

• Legend Vs Gods
  • Characters: xLeloucH,zSephiroth
  • Faction: Tyrants Legend
nice video sad :) :D :P artifex cant solo tyrant .. thats all  :) :D :D:P 

Tyrant best guild 

Offline RasMan

• Faction: Artifex
Tyrants has yet to achieve greatness. They havent proven anything significant yet apart from pking the the outgoing guild warning and some randoms at the west gate. They are a newbie guild but talks big as if they are something else.  I do not know why they qq so much about warnings presence during pk. They qq as well for some reason about the presence of some random guilds in pk areas. Tyrants has all the chances to bid on arti in tw. So its gvg. But they have choosen warning instead. Why? I do not know the answer.Tyrants can t get any credits  by defeating warning to be honest. To achieve greatness you have to defeat the champion. And thats arti. Artifex has never been loss in a big battle. Thats why they the best. I would give all the credits to arti for achieving the're top spot in epw not because im a arti member but as a pker. Arti has dominated the server for a long period of time. And by so far the longest reigning undisputed guild in epw after the demolishment of xpendables. The loyalty and the leadership of arti has proven so much. I would give some tips on how to defeat artifex in a notable battle. First, you have to kill pedro ingame, or send him in person to the moon without a laptop or pc. Because as long as pedro is alive theres is a tiny opportunity for arti to be defeated. I remember pedro went for holiday for a couple of days. Max online player during pk is 60. Pedro came back, and generated 90+ players in DT. And thats unbeatable. So, kill pedro and dont let him access internet to play. Second, stop the loyalist of arti. Ask them if you can to leave artifex, ask them not to pk or bribe them ecs for their absence. Third, ask xpendable players in arti to rebuild xepndable guild. By doing this will give a tremendous impact on artifex solidarity. For as long as the loyalist of arti and pro xpendable players are in ,artifex is impossible to beat.they have contributed so much. 4th, you will have to have a minimum of 80 pkers during pk. Fact, numbers can win. 5th, you have to demoralize arti squad leaders. They are the key for winning. They are so pro. They know what to do in any pk areas. Their pk battle tactics are incomparable. Now, ive mentioned above the major keys of beating arti. For as long as you do not meet these requirements, you have no rights to qq. Stop talking big coz you are just small. Ok. Comments now. Lol
Sometimes darkness can show you the light

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Tyrants has yet to achieve greatness. They havent proven anything significant yet apart from pking the the outgoing guild warning and some randoms at the west gate. They are a newbie guild but talks big as if they are something else.  I do not know why they qq so much about warnings presence during pk. They qq as well for some reason about the presence of some random guilds in pk areas. Tyrants has all the chances to bid on arti in tw. So its gvg. But they have choosen warning instead. Why? I do not know the answer.Tyrants can t get any credits  by defeating warning to be honest. To achieve greatness you have to defeat the champion. And thats arti. Artifex has never been loss in a big battle. Thats why they the best. I would give all the credits to arti for achieving the're top spot in epw not because im a arti member but as a pker. Arti has dominated the server for a long period of time. And by so far the longest reigning undisputed guild in epw after the demolishment of xpendables. The loyalty and the leadership of arti has proven so much. I would give some tips on how to defeat artifex in a notable battle. First, you have to kill pedro ingame, or send him in person to the moon without a laptop or pc. Because as long as pedro is alive theres is a tiny opportunity for arti to be defeated. I remember pedro went for holiday for a couple of days. Max online player during pk is 60. Pedro came back, and generated 90+ players in DT. And thats unbeatable. So, kill pedro and dont let him access internet to play. Second, stop the loyalist of arti. Ask them if you can to leave artifex, ask them not to pk or bribe them ecs for their absence. Third, ask xpendable players in arti to rebuild xepndable guild. By doing this will give a tremendous impact on artifex solidarity. For as long as the loyalist of arti and pro xpendable players are in ,artifex is impossible to beat.they have contributed so much. 4th, you will have to have a minimum of 80 pkers during pk. Fact, numbers can win. 5th, you have to demoralize arti squad leaders. They are the key for winning. They are so pro. They know what to do in any pk areas. Their pk battle tactics are incomparable. Now, ive mentioned above the major keys of beating arti. For as long as you do not meet these requirements, you have no rights to qq. Stop talking big coz you are just small. Ok. Comments now. Lol
all that got my attention is that arti cant do sht w.o pedro coz they lost when they had only 60
pedro comes back and  generates 90+ so there4 arti cant do sht w.o numbers
?

Offline Klaus

• The Original
i see enemy running at the end when they  outnumbering us  ;D