Epic Perfect World

Help please: Icons are so small ( pics)

Offline Resist

Hey,
So I'm currently returned to playing PW on a MacBook Pro running Bootcamp, all was going well except when i logged onto PW I noticed that the icons, genie skills and the general graphics were much smaller.
I Have tried adjusting the resolution in game, but all that does is change the size of the window box.
I also can't run PW on fullscreen on Windows 10, as it just leaves me with a black screen.

Any suggestions/ solutions would be much appreciated.
I have attatched an image, so you guys can see what I mean

http://postimg.org/image/ffqkw0qx9/

Thank you !

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
changing the size of the client actually works its in Game Functions and a drop down arrow with numbers like 1738 x 679 etc etc changing that should change your skill bar and the other things sizes  ^-^ P.S you need an extra genie skill lol

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
PW isn't optimized for anything higher than 1080p. On windows you can turn on scaling but that will make the rest of your os look like shit

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

I also can't run PW on fullscreen on Windows 10, as it just leaves me with a black screen.
I can't help you with anything but this; 
I can't run it in fullscreen on Windows 10 either, but a friend of mine gave me a little tip the other day to make it almost like Win 10. 
Go here:

System settings and change this 

To your resolution. (Mine is 2560x1080, so I took down my width so I could have it borderless+full screen but I got to keep my taskbar like this 

Offline Resist

changing the size of the client actually works its in Game Functions and a drop down arrow with numbers like 1738 x 679 etc etc changing that should change your skill bar and the other things sizes  ^-^ P.S you need an extra genie skill lol
Yeah I tried changing it up in game, all that does is change the size of the actual window. The graphics remain the same.
Haven't played in ages, the genie is some random one :p

Offline Resist

PW isn't optimized for anything higher than 1080p. On windows you can turn on scaling but that will make the rest of your os look like shit
How do I turn on Windows scaling, and if i do the gameplay will still be manageable right?

Offline Resist

I can't help you with anything but this;
I can't run it in fullscreen on Windows 10 either, but a friend of mine gave me a little tip the other day to make it almost like Win 10.
Go here:

System settings and change this

To your resolution. (Mine is 2560x1080, so I took down my width so I could have it borderless+full screen but I got to keep my taskbar like this
Yeah I also tried adjust the settings from there, i get fullscreen view but the icons , dock and everything else is so tiny I can barely see it :/
Is there no way to zoom in onto the skills or anything?
But thank you very much for your help !

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Lower your windows resolution(not game) and you will have bigger icons in game but like Teru said 

On windows you can turn on scaling but that will make the rest of your os look like shit

Offline Resist

So adjusted the windows resolution to much lower and it seemed to work.
Even though my graphics are proper shit, it is worth the sacrifice
Thanks everyone for the help !

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Open Graphics settings and make sure UI checkbox is unchecked.

Goldengate

Reduce Windows resolution to 1920 x 1080. Click here for the guide.