Epic Perfect World

Leveling up slow..

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Even if he changed the amount of exp you gain from quest and mobs, you would still be gaining 10 levels at a time. I'm assuming it's set that way to make it easier when killing the bunnies at the beginning. I know those of us that want to quest are a very small minority, it's why I tried suggesting things that would be the easiest to add without making major changes. I can't see him wanting to focus on something that only a small handful of people want to do; and the fact that the rest of the player base thinks us wanting to quest is stupid and a waste of time, certainly does not help.
I remember when i first started playing here i ran past the bunnies and eventually headed to lost with my veno where i started doing the normal quests and beeing confused about why they  seemed to give even less exp than they did in pwi untill i headed back to the bunnies and figured out killing those gives you sooo much exp - so i really doubt the usual mobs have to give so much exp in order for the bunnies to do so.
Idk why such a big part of the player base is acting like you wanting this would hurt them but w/e..

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
I remember when i first started playing here i ran past the bunnies and eventually headed to lost with my veno where i started doing the normal quests and beeing confused about why they  seemed to give even less exp than they did in pwi untill i headed back to the bunnies and figured out killing those gives you sooo much exp - so i really doubt the usual mobs have to give so much exp in order for the bunnies to do so.
Idk why such a big part of the player base is acting like you wanting this would hurt them but w/e..
His suggestion was ' Make a new server where you can level up just like in pwi ' which of course no one agreed with because there's no point on making an additional server just for that. Most people are here for pvp and the reason they play on private servers it's because they want to hit max level right away.
Adjusting exp gained from quests for people who want to take their time with the game it's a different story and seems more realistic.

Offline Beowulf_xx

• Lifes Beautiful Enjoy It ..
So, a guy is asking for reducing EXP from normal quest's to level up slowly.. and for some abnormal reason you telling him to go buy a super level scrolls cus agatio already activated 2x exp and drop.. wtf.... .
LOL! love emoji.. xD! But yea that didn't make sense at all of what he said..
Reggie..

Offline Astria

• Characters: Opalescence - Sagittarian
  • Faction: Nocturnes
I tried once again to play by questing (hoping maybe third time would be the charm), but this play through proved that it is impossible to quest. Because the quest give 10 times the amount of exp as normal, by level 5 you have no quests available that will not level you. I then decided to level to 20 and I noticed something that I had not before, you only need 4900 exp to level each time, so once you reach level 5 quests you have no choice but to level; even dumping the exp won't help you. At that point I changed the plan from not trying to level, to just hitting 110 and distributing my stat points and learning skills based on what level quests I was doing. This still did not work, as reaching 110 caused me to out-level the majority of the quests.

If something can't be added to the game to keep us from out-leveling the quests, would it be possible to just change it so the quests no longer have a level limit. We will still have an unnatural hp/mp amount, but as long as you do not max your skills and use all your stat points, it won't make much of a difference.

Offline Beowulf_xx

His suggestion was ' Make a new server where you can level up just like in pwi ' which of course no one agreed with because there's no point on making an additional server just for that. Most people are here for pvp and the reason they play on private servers it's because they want to hit max level right away.
Adjusting exp gained from quests for people who want to take their time with the game it's a different story and seems more realistic.
I never heard him mention it and when he do on mine I will shut up...... monkey-1
Reggie..

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will see if I can do anything in this matter.

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
Make a new server BUT put it into EPW say Like PWI has different servers in one, is that possible?

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Make a new server BUT put it into EPW say Like PWI has different servers in one, is that possible?
It would be empty 

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
It would be empty
possibley but yano :P

Offline Astria

• Characters: Opalescence - Sagittarian
  • Faction: Nocturnes

If you need anyone to test questing methods, I volunteer. I love to quest and have no life; a perfect test subject. ^-^

Offline Beowulf_xx

OMG! I'm now seeing this!! If you do it will make my day!! Love you aga!! Hope that doesn't sound gay.. o.otiger-43
Reggie..

Offline Beowulf_xx

If you need anyone to test questing methods, I volunteer. I love to quest and have no life; a perfect test subject.
I think we need to be friends.. Do you think so.. monkey-2
Reggie..

Goldengate

If you need anyone to test questing methods, I volunteer. I love to quest and have no life; a perfect test subject. ^-^
Thanks for being your true self <333 Some people are too scared to admit the truth xD