Epic Perfect World

PWCN's New Update-Housing System: Take it or Trash it?

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Wouldn't that make the server stagnant and eventually boring?
I think that was frustration speaking because its been so long and we still dont have the nightshades.

Offline Unrelenting

• Initiate Revenge
  • Characters: ArmenNemra
  • Faction: Any
useless and not needed, this game does not need this useless patch. This game firstly does not have a updated graphics so having this new patch is a waste of time and although it looks alright it has nothing unique. If you really want to build a house in a game go Archage or Tera or Aion which looks so much better pwi should be Pk and Pve as it was meant to be.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
ehhhhh.....no -1

kitty stew

It's a great idea, just should have been implemented long ago, and with perks similar to faction base for those who don't care to be in guilds.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
THIS! Server would be "completely empty" cause noone would afk at public places
who cares if the 99% of the sv are pve players or pwi players that play here 1 month then they leave same with ns pls...

Offline kalli90

• ❤🐰🎀🎵❤
  • 🐰The Real Mika!🎀
  • Characters: 🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🐰
  • Faction: No Thank U
This server/game needs something added to it that's for sure.It get's boring as h3ll most the time.  :(  :rolleyes:
💋🌸🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...Edgar Allan Poe.❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🌸💋

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
who cares if the 99% of the sv are pve players or pwi players that play here 1 month then they leave same with ns pls...
maybe thats cause its a PVE SERVER u genius
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
maybe thats cause its a PVE SERVER u genius
a pve server.... tell me how hard is the pve on this sv... if you are going to say non sense stuff don't say it if u want to pve u play a sv with rates x1 x10 x100 and fck it next time u talk to me use your brain, if you have 1....

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
a pve server.... tell me how hard is the pve on this sv... if you are going to say non sense stuff don't say it if u want to pve u play a sv with rates x1 x10 x100 and fck it next time u talk to me use your brain, if you have 1....
Ofc pve is not hard on this server.... If pve would be hard ppl would quit cause they are too unskilled to kill things ijs.... but pve not being hard on this server doesnt change the fact that IT IS a pve server!

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
EXACTLY LMFAO

Offline Vanislav

=less lag on most of the places yay lol

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
=less lag on most of the places yay lol
why u care bout lags in safezone? or do i get something wrong here? i mean who afks at pk areas?

Offline waynematou

• Untitled
cool! These are freaking awesome, I love you wanmei!

Offline xAsphyxiate

• Carry
  • no one can define me
  • Characters: xAsphyxiate
  • Faction: Aquaflame
exactly! but I am thinking of it as a clash of clan game type, destroying bases and upgrading them like that lol

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
exactly! but I am thinking of it as a clash of clan game type, destroying bases and upgrading them like that lol
Wasn't the main purpose of Faction Bases for this reason originally? To have guild wars among each other? Where you could attack each other's bases, take dmg and have to repair etc?  :monkey-39: