Epic Perfect World

Increase allowed players in TT from 6 to 10

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
Who really has the patience and time to log 10 sins to farm 3-3?  :-X
You already have people making millions of EC a week from Morai and Ares.
Economy is already broken tbh.
you would be surprised at the squads of sins that come out of TT during 2x i never really counted but im fairly sure its around 5-6 of one squad of sins and im sure that if it was raised to 10 there are a few or more who wouldnt mind logging some more sins since this is already done at World Boss Spawn points (you can check alot of pinoy sins camp their spawns together - easy to tell its the same player lol) not to mention 10 sins would clear a boss in around 30 seconds reducing the time of 3-3 to around 15-20 minutes and average EC amount on 2x is 400-500 ec so 400-500ec every 20 minutes is alot

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
there is 1 glitch existent that would make bh abusers get a big advantage
its not fixable so yea

Offline SaTaNaS

• Characters: SaTaNaS/Sora_Ai
  • Faction: DominiO
+1 like idea 10 pjs for bhs same for snake

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
you would be surprised at the squads of sins that come out of TT during 2x i never really counted but im fairly sure its around 5-6 of one squad of sins and im sure that if it was raised to 10 there are a few or more who wouldnt mind logging some more sins since this is already done at World Boss Spawn points (you can check alot of pinoy sins camp their spawns together - easy to tell its the same player lol) not to mention 10 sins would clear a boss in around 30 seconds reducing the time of 3-3 to around 15-20 minutes and average EC amount on 2x is 400-500 ec so 400-500ec every 20 minutes is alot
Lets suppose the ec per run of tt 3-3 during 2x is 800. Then if 10 sins run it, the division goes in as 80 ec each. So thats like 80 ec per sin in 15 mins. Unless 1 lifeless person logs 10 sins. Even if 1 person logs all 10 sins, he would have to drag them through the instance= more time taken.
So basically people who farm 3-3 will farm the way they do, with 2 toons along with buffers. And I don't really see the 10 toon farming runs happening.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
All the people saying it wouldn't work well with 3-3, (idr if you can or not) make it just for 1-3 for bhs then? 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Spamming TT on 6 alts or 10 alts, there isn't even a difference.
TT drop rates are based on luck.
People still spam TT regardless if they 1 char or 10.

Edit: If y'all are going to complain about breaking the economy, let's just put a restriction on how many accounts/alts you can do Fire Legion, Ares, and Morai on. Seeing as there's people on this server who have hundreds of alts to do weekly events on.
Last Edit: Nov 06, 2015, 05:28 am by C

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
there is 1 glitch existent that would make bh abusers get a big advantage
its not fixable so yea

What? 
Are you people joking? All the other BH's already have 10 person max LOL

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
-1 just keep it as it is.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
As the title says.
Suggestion to increase the amount of players able to enter Twilight Temple from 6 to 10.
What is your reason for asking this? Only reason I can think of is that it's easier to do bh tt on 500 chars
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
What?
Are you people joking? All the other BH's already have 10 person max LOL
All other bhs are finished instanly, have no culti requirement and u just holypath to the boss w.o killin the bird abusin 1client glitch ?
Last Edit: Nov 06, 2015, 08:55 am by Seby

Offline Woda

I'll help you out. I clear bosses in TT 3-3 in 30 seconds and I only log 2 chars for it. 6 farily well geared sins would do it in 10 seconds on less. It takes me 25 minutes for a run (again, while having 2 chars in there), and during 2x it gives on average 1k. 400-500 is during normal drops. Get you facts straight please ^^
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
What is your reason for asking this? Only reason I can think of is that it's easier to do bh tt on 500 chars

To allow more people into TT?

Gets annoying when people mistaken TT as an instance that can have 10 people when really, it can only have 6. Then you have to leave.

I guess it wouldn't be bad if you had it to do BH on 10 alts either.

Offline Woda

To allow more people into TT?

Gets annoying when people mistaken TT as an instance that can have 10 people when really, it can only have 6. Then you have to leave.

I guess it wouldn't be bad if you had it to do BH on 10 alts either.
So you're asking it to be 10 people because people don't know it's a 6 man instance. Doesn't sound like this really needs to change to me. Also, TT is already the easiest BH to abuse and adding 4 more ppl to a squad will only make it worse.
-1, sorry :/

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm