Epic Perfect World

❅CHRISTMAS SUGGESTIONS❄

Opulence

Idk how long event will go for but is it possible to make like a 12 days of Christmas event? Might need to be shorter than 12 days ...
But there would maybe some small quest everyday, rewarding you with something different.
At the end if you completed everything you will get a large reward

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Is it possible to add a quest where you have to mail 50 Epic coins to one of these characters: InsoIent, Xanadu, Almighty, Alpha, Xpendable and Ceneri to get 100 Epic Coins and 50 Christmas Stockings as reward

please add GM if possible thx

Angelica

Is it possible to add a quest where you have to mail 50 Epic coins to one of these characters: InsoIent, Xanadu, Almighty, Alpha, Xpendable and Ceneri to get 100 Epic Coins and 50 Christmas Stockings as reward

please gm Insanity and Nostalgia would also like to volunteer in this

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

+1 boss
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Also, the Discipline genie has a nice effect around it that could be used on winteresque weapon skins (not sure if you can transfer effects from it, but I think I've seen it done before)

I don't really have that many ideas that are different from Drelina's, but maybe if we all pitch in different ideas, Agatio and Echo can come up with a Christmas event that makes everyone happy.
Or can re-size it and make a pet.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I think a Reindeer pet would be cool. 

Offline Zevene

• Characters: Zeven | Zevene | Zeventh | Zexx | Duoveno
  • Faction: Overseers | Tyrants
Would love to have Snow/Surfboard aerogear and blue version of devil wings ^_^

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I think a Reindeer pet would be cool.
All class reindeer would be nice.

Anyways, bump 4 more ideas.
since theres a pet version of all the classess in the game... its not a bad idea to have a chibi pet version of all the classess too and of course its for christmas the chibis should wear christmas fashion...

i made an example of chibi pet lol... (chibi version of my veno) :)) :)) :))

[move]"Sexiest Venomancer Alive"[/move]

Sig and Avyy by Lonicera

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Bring back snowman pet. Some of us weren't playing at the time it was released. Or, make a new snowman xD

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
since theres a pet version of all the classess in the game... its not a bad idea to have a chibi pet version of all the classess too and of course its for christmas the chibis should wear christmas fashion...

i made an example of chibi pet lol... (chibi version of my veno) :)) :)) :))
wtf no

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Was running around maps and such and found this monster:

Thought he'd be cool for a veno/all-class pet for x-mas if he was recoloured to be white, black and blue. (And maybe made smaller)

And it'd be really cool if we could get yeti pets, like the ones down in snowdragon heights.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Logged on PWI and was checking the scenery of the new starter area and found these pretties. Plis make new Christmas flying pet?

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran