Epic Perfect World

❅CHRISTMAS SUGGESTIONS❄

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
Just because I'm a troll, how about a little 'Mistletoe' daily quest that requires you to embrace & kiss someone? Could be little reward of a few EC's or something.

Maybe doing it enough times could get you a special title! :o
Last Edit: Nov 05, 2015, 06:34 pm by Wakha

kitty stew

Just because I'm a troll, how about a little 'Mistletoe' daily quest that requires you to embrace & kiss someone? Could be little reward of a few EC's or something. Maybe doing it enough times could get you a special title! :o

Title "Valtrex". 

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Just because I'm a troll, how about a little 'Mistletoe' daily quest that requires you to embrace & kiss someone? Could be little reward of a few EC's or something.

Like Maneater for women and Casanova for men 
i like the idea alot btw xD
aaand the titles couuuld be something cute too i guess like Turtle Doves or such

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

That sounds more like a Valentine's thing honestly. AndyesImawareofwhatthemistletoemeans.

Offline Pascal

• Old Player

excuses for me to embrace people? i like it. eventhoughi'dprobablyjustmakeanalt.

Offline Terrandiel

• Characters: Terrandiel
  • Faction: Socmel
This. 2k is a lot, and while for Halloween that would be okay, I stopped farming them after about 1700 pieces, but Christmas is a much bigger family holiday. I know many people here don't have a life outside of EPW, but there are quite a few of us who do and we would rather be spending that time with our familes.  :-X And that's just for one item? To require that much there would need to be a larger number of events where players are "rewarded" the stockings, and many pvp related events would be unfair to those players who are newer to the server or are outgeared. I guess there could possibly be Christmas-themed rounds of Scramble/Fill in the Blank where the GMs could include stockings or special holiday prizes in the rewards, but I dunno.

2k to make an item "more rare" sounds nice, but isn't really realistic.
LEL! "don't have a life outside EPW" that's just harsh. Anyway 2000 is not impossible if they are gonna make a larger area of farming candies and since it's just an idea they can still revised it and make some 500 - 1,000 candies/stockings for some items and make some 2000 for ultimate rewards. The thought of making the Christmas 2015 memorable should at least be there. And I'd really love if GMs would move these mobs on PK Zones so we can kill the Seeker/Wizard farmers all around map.
PS: GM I want a Sleigh Mount released on Christmas. Thank you!

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
LEL! "don't have a life outside EPW" that's just harsh. Anyway 2000 is not impossible if they are gonna make a larger area of farming candies and since it's just an idea they can still revised it and make some 500 - 1,000 candies/stockings for some items and make some 2000 for ultimate rewards. The thought of making the Christmas 2015 memorable should at least be there. And I'd really love if GMs would move these mobs on PK Zones so we can kill the Seeker/Wizard farmers all around map.
PS: GM I want a Sleigh Mount released on Christmas. Thank you!

I agree with ♔, I don't think increasing the requirement of would be such a good idea, especially during Christmas.  Farming more won't make it that much memorable imo... the thing that makes them memorable is that each year is something different and unique.  Maybe a slight increase?  To like 100 at the most I think... even 500 is a bit too much if it's still the same drop rate as Halloween

Offline Terrandiel

Ppl stop participating because its nothing but a numbing, boring grind. If they would want that they would play pwi. The christmas events are much nicer though.
But don't forget the fact that other say is crap, that's why they stopped farming. To be honest, I haven't experienced Christmas in EPW yet. This would be my first, that's why I wanted something Bizarre and not like Halloween.

I make 400 to 600 with an archer alone and have done 4 events since it started.  It really wouldn't have been that tough of an achievement especially in light of people being seen selling candies in the thousands at 2 and 3 ec apiece.

I think there's a good balance which can be struck..  making numerous cheap items and then a few items that will be rarer.

Wow nice :3 You're good at grinding :)
Yes, because, again, so many people want to spend their entire Christmas week on a game farming.  :rolleyes: Roomi is right. 100 or even 200 for an item is fine, but even 500 is a lot, and 2k? Nothing in a game is worth me sitting on my ass at a computer for 1.5 hours every three hours just to get each rare item when I could be playing with my son or going out with family.

And what about the perks of those who farmed their ass off? They would be equal to those who spend their times with family and friends? (I am not against spending Christmas with family to be honest :) ) Isn't that a bit unfair? If you can't afford to grind 1.5 hours every 3 hours then why not just pay for those people who grind them since you are saying you DON'T have the TIME to do so. If you're gonna reason why pay if you can get them for free then grind. And if you're gonna reason would be too busy again then pay. And the cycle of reasoning repeats :3
PS: If you want to get the items free, WORK for it. If you're too busy, PAY for it. Simple :)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
just add for 1k candies dragon weapons ( actual weapons) with a diff skin than ceremonial that was already  as they did be4 in the 1st event they had
that'd be nice

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Eesh. Okay, well to steer this back in the right direction, if the GMs end up reading this, they can consider the 2000 candies suggestion or the slight increase like Roomi said.

This thread is meant to be for material though, not prices. So if anymore ideas come to mind to keep people busy (aside from farming all day) during the coming holiday season, feel free to post them.

Offline antaresx

Good idea, hope it will possible for Agatio to implement :pig-42:

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
I hope they create weapon skins, pet, flyers, mounts that are great, legendary to have and would make that Christmas different from any Christmas of previous years with awesome particles and bad ass looks and not just throw some different colored ones for some X number of candies. They can just let people craft them for an enormous amount of candies, let's say an awesome weapon skin or pet with amazing particles and everything for 2k candies instead of 30 or 60 and not like in Halloween that only requires few candies for everything. CHRISTMAS is ONCE a year, please make it memorable. It's gonna be my first Christmas in EPW, I hope I won't get sad just like in this year's Halloween Event. :(
2k for one item is way too much.. maybe a couple hundred.. maybe.. but 2k is just too much.. we all love gaming but christmas is a busy season and sadly not all of us have the luxury of grinding that many stockings to get the special items.. besides the whole idea is that it be fun to celebrate the season.. not farm for hours in hopes u get enough for one item..

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Opulence

Idk if its just me but I don't think 300-500 stockings or so would be too bad for a more premium wep/flight etc. I'm not saying everything should be this price but like 1 item for each class?
If there is those daily quests again near Tellus, snowman event and random awards of stockings from events gms run ... I don't think it would be challenging or too time consuming.
I think the christmas events will probably run at least a week ... and if 2x is running as well it should not be too hard? 

I'll try to think of some ideas x.x, or will post in Echo's thread soon. 
Nice suggestions otherwise so far  ^-^.

Offline Terrandiel

I have another IDEA, what if they would make a quest to kill 20 person using SNOWBALLS. It's like the quest of Search for Energy from Mu Hoffen in Primal World but the target now are the players, and throwing SNOWBALLS at them would 1 hit them and earning you 1/20 on the quest. :3