Epic Perfect World

NEW EVENT IDEA's

Offline moulder

Ok so I was thinking to myself today that EPW needs a really good event that a lot of people can partake in because usually it limited to just a few people at the one time.

My Idea: Epic PK Tournament
Ok so basically maybe once per week or so EPW will have a scoreboard that you can view at any time. and to move up on the scoreboard then you have to kill people in pk mode all around the EPW map. This will cause mayhem with pk everywhere people making massive pk squads and maybe just for 2 hours or so.

And then at the end of the epic pk tournament I think the top 1 or top 2 people of each class should receive some rewards from our GM's, Or also what I think would be a good prize would to have a title for the overall best player.

I think having a title like that would be amazing for the player because it would tell people he or she is a force not to be reckoned with.

If GM's think this is a good idea then please let me know and if anyone has any extra input then please leave any comments below.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Seems like a cool idea for an event, yeah. Would need some tweaks, etc, but seems fun. :)
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline moulder

Thx for your reply dismal, hopefully you guys and gals can turn this into an event some day :)

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
  • Characters: 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁
  • Faction: Artifex
Seems like a cool idea for an event, yeah. Would need some tweaks, etc, but seems fun. :)
Only fun for you cause you'd mute some people after PK is done,dont lie. :-[  :P
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Only fun for you cause you'd mute some people after PK is done,dont lie. :-[  :P
You so mean to me. :( 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
No safe zone area. I like that. ( if that's what you mean by everywhere )
Good suggestion anyway.

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
and how would you prevent spam alt killing

Offline Auxin★

• Sugar Stick
  • What's a King to a God?
  • Characters: Auxin/KaI/Tacit
  • Faction: Aftermath
This.

Best is me.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline moulder

This is a very good question and to be honest I don't know, hopefully the GM's would have a solution to that.

Maybe there is a way for gm's to see who has killed who and how many times that person has killed him/her. If alt killing is discovered then there should be a temporary ban on that person and if he/she does it again then give a permanent ban.

GM's know more than me so I would need to hear their opinion.
Last Edit: Nov 04, 2015, 01:15 pm by moulder

Offline moulder

No safe zone area. I like that. ( if that's what you mean by everywhere )
Good suggestion anyway.
There would have to be a sz area as people may not want to take part in the event and also a lot of people may need to afk or already be afk and that would give free kills to people making it unfair.