Epic Perfect World

Please fix Psy's souls bug.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
OK, um, its like 3 years and half that ive been noticing this and nobody ever fixed it, i also didnt bother much to point it out but lately i did, still nothing was done tho.
Psys are bugged, the souls that we cast and last for a lifetime(or at least should) and that dont go away even if u relog, are affected by teleportations and (i think) by seals.
Infact alot of times my souls run out way earlier than their time, with the result that since the CD is fixed tho, i gotta be unbuffed for sometimes "just" 30 seconds, other times even 2 minutes.
Ive noticed that teleporting around alot while they r on decreases their duration and everytime that i fight a mage(and i usually get sealed and reverted alot) they decrease even more.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
+2, or reduce cooldown for 9 mins.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
+2, or reduce cooldown for 9 mins.
yh, a massive reduction on the CD(like to 8 mins or such), since anyway those buffs cant be purged wont change anything cept its gonna solve the problem unless the early run out of the buffs is somehow related to the max CD like "CD-X amount of time", cuz in that case the problem would persist lmfao.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
I've noticed this too.. talk about feeling vulnerable... would be nice if this could be fixed.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I still agree with an earlier suggestion on psy buff. Make them no cd and be able to overbuff. (if possible ofc.)

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
I still agree with an earlier suggestion on psy buff. Make them no cd and be able to overbuff. (if possible ofc.)
problem is that they give chi so cant be made 0 cd, i mean it would be a nice buff since psys need ages to get chi but prolly other people would complain lol, even if i think that would be a good add-on

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Psy's are broken as is. They do not need a buff . . 

(kek +1 fix the bug it's annoying)

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
+1 would be nice if this was fixed.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
problem is that they give chi so cant be made 0 cd, i mean it would be a nice buff since psys need ages to get chi but prolly other people would complain lol, even if i think that would be a good add-on
almost every buff in this game gives chi and have close to no cds
I have never noticed this tbh probably cuz I barely play psy.. +1 tho