Epic Perfect World

Scripting.. again

Goldengate

There are certain people I can't even kill. I get along with it... It's OK if you can't kill people in every class...

This is a game after all. Just relax... O.o
Last Edit: Nov 02, 2015, 10:55 pm by Goldenwishes™

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
There are certain I can't even kill. I get along with it... It's OK if you can't kill every class...

This is a game after all. Just relax... O.o

Thank you. Also there is a solution to the freezing c':

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
This is where people that rely on def gear scripts to survive will show up and say get one couse they are so used to it by now it feels like home.

Alot of mmorpgs use 3rd party anti-cheats. Seen few  pw private servers use it back in the day, wasn't gear scripts, but skills were couse of the instant cast. 

I don't know if this even wants to get fixed at all. Feels like everyone uses it whatsoever, most of them are veterans. You quickly realise  if youre a new player that you wont get much say in this. You have to go with the pack, and sooner or later you become occustomed to it, becomes a routine..and before you know it, you're a veteran yourself. Only few will stay aware of the matter. Probaby wont be much use either....and the cycle continues.
TLDR.

Scripting can't be stopped. Anti-Cheat's are easily defeated (and honestly, implementing a third-party one is smh). Would only increase the gap between scripters and noobs that are noob ( :police:).

Uhh... what else. Nerf WB's APS, buff psys, buff ea's (the only class that actually suffers from spark syndrome, yet I haven't seen any EA's complain abt it while I one shot half of them without spark, one crit = ez unless in def).

:-*

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
TLDR.

Scripting can't be stopped. Anti-Cheat's are easily defeated (and honestly, implementing a third-party one is smh). Would only increase the gap between scripters and noobs that are noob ( :police:).

Uhh... what else. Nerf WB's APS, buff psys, buff ea's (the only class that actually suffers from spark syndrome, yet I haven't seen any EA's complain abt it while I one shot half of them without spark, one crit = ez unless in def).

:-*
Nerf APS WB's lelo what

APS WB's are so easy to kill wtf lmao, only good vs other barbs and bm's.

DPH wb is much better

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
:)) :)) :))
Professional, i thought u were ded  ???

My damage log collection NEW
Nerf APS WB's lelo what

APS WB's are so easy to kill wtf lmao, only good vs other barbs and bm's.

DPH wb is much better
My bad. Nerf APS WB's AND DPH WB's. Afterwards, we can talk about defensive buffs. Happy?

Offline Isabella

• G <3 2020 / 2021
  • You're my only one.
  • Characters: ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
  • Faction: ************
Ok so usually I don't QQ I just admit that I'm shit player (jk never happened before) but today I was chilling at timber and I kept dying to a br sin who was scripting making me freeze like Alveron did with his troll script before at sundown. The problem is not only the freezes but the fact he was either unkillable that a seeker couldn't solo him while he was hitting me or was hitting like a truck that I could only tank him if I healed myself in a ***ing pt made of 2 people (whereas I obviously can't be selfish and focus on myself only). Ye I admit I'm rusty af but still, is that ok to be surrounded by lifeless scripters with such a huge advantage?
Ayy ayyy lmao are you bad ? xD can you 4 lurn to script ? i saw this thread and i say gg but it wasn't gg it was bg xD  :-\ :o :rolleyes:
since we cant block the script... if is possible to disable the skill bar to swap gear and make only 4 hotkeys like f1 to f4 for warrior to swap for weapon and 2 hotkeys for other classes.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Months later, and you all still discuss this shit. Sheesh.
Last Edit: Nov 03, 2015, 12:37 am by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Months later, and you all still discuss this shit. Sheesh.
^ this... It's already been said quite a few times that nothing will be done about the script users. 
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Goldengate

We should probably get 1.5.2 now... People are too bored from the Halloween patch... At least people will concentrate nerfing on new classes instead of nerfing the ones that are already balanced...