Epic Perfect World

Scripting.. again

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I think there's a server out right now that made it so that scripting had no effect on the client 

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Russia did, or its just a fallacy sir Agation?
No wonder a whole squad of scripting russians came out of nowhere

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Russia did, or its just a fallacy sir Agation?
Of course they did not. If mmorpg developers could disable 3rd party apps, there would no bots running around in every online game.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Of course they did not. If mmorpg developers could disable 3rd party apps, there would no bots running around in every online game.
SS from another forum. 

The client auto-kicked/banned the user for using a macro program for 5 minutes. 
It's possible.

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
Scripting seeker is one of the worst when they script mid combo you freeze so no chance to spark resist their QBQ or faith in time  :-[

Offline Areashi

• Banned
SS from another forum.

It's possible.
You're talking about making him implement an anti-cheat on a private server for PW?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
SS from another forum.

It's possible.
No I'm not implementing keylogger to our client if this is what you want. Also it's unreliable.
You're talking about making him implement an anti-cheat on a private server for PW?
Exactly

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
#BlockTheScript

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
No I'm not implementing keylogger to our client if this is what you want. Also it's unreliable.
Not a keylogger, an anti-cheat.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Sorry for being leigo, but so this mess with some kind of legal stuff?

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Areashi

• Banned
He means an anti-cheat, don't bother with that, no point.
Exactly
You ever thought about how much work that actually is?
You ever thought about how much work that actually is?
No tbh I know nothing about these stuffs I was just curious how Aga reacts for the 9247th time. I don't know what the solutions are to fix this problem but if there is any not so difficult one it would be nice to work a bit on it.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
No tbh I know nothing about these stuffs I was just curious how Aga reacts for the 9247th time. I don't know what the solutions are to fix this problem but if there is any not so difficult one it would be nice to work a bit on it.
Read up on VAC if you're so interested.
Just so you know, what you're asking isn't possible.

/Edit
Even if it were possible, that would make the servers lag even more, either forcing him to buy more powerful ones (not cost effective at all), or just forcing you to live on with that lag.
Last Edit: Nov 02, 2015, 10:42 pm by Arushi | ✔✔✔✔

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
Why with all the qq? If cant beat a scripter. Get script yourself its not hard to get lmfao. Soon the whole server will be using scripts and all will have 2-3 Sets of gear. More income to the server also people would donate for more gear ayyyy