Epic Perfect World

Scripting.. again

Ok so usually I don't QQ I just admit that I'm shit player (jk never happened before) but today I was chilling at timber and I kept dying to a br sin who was scripting making me freeze like Alveron did with his troll script before at sundown. The problem is not only the freezes but the fact he was either unkillable that a seeker couldn't solo him while he was hitting me or was hitting like a truck that I could only tank him if I healed myself in a ***ing pt made of 2 people (whereas I obviously can't be selfish and focus on myself only). Ye I admit I'm rusty af but still, is that ok to be surrounded by lifeless scripters with such a huge advantage? 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Ok so usually I don't QQ I just admit that I'm shit player (jk never happened before) but today I was chilling at timber and I kept dying to a br sin who was scripting making me freeze like Alveron did with his troll script before at sundown. The problem is not only the freezes but the fact he was either unkillable that a seeker couldn't solo him while he was hitting me or was hitting like a truck that I could only tank him if I healed myself in a ***ing pt made of 2 people (whereas I obviously can't be selfish and focus on myself only). Ye I admit I'm rusty af but still, is that ok to be surrounded by lifeless scripters with such a huge advantage?
When we were in chromagon i felt this freeze 6x times, ban scripters to PW Vendetta pls.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Scripting is the biggest issue on this server. Nothing will be done

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
  • Characters: 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁
Aren't you surrounded by 'lifeless scripters' already anyways? I mean..look at your faction complaining about Arti scripting,when Tyrants also have a lot of scripters.. this makes no sense.
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Yes, scripting is a problem.But nothing can be done about it.
Complaining about it doesn't help anything
(and I'm not saying you're complaining about it Bogi, but a lot of people do)
No matter what, there will always be scripters until the game somehow dies out.
Until then maybe everyone should camp simple models if scripting freezes them or makes them lag/dc.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
look at your faction complaining about Arti scripting,when Tyrants also have a lot of scripters.. this makes no sense.

This.
Can't even go near Tyrants' AFK spot w/o freezing every 30 seconds.

newlove

Aren't you surrounded by 'lifeless scripters' already anyways? I mean..look at your faction complaining about Arti scripting,when Tyrants also have a lot of scripters.. this makes no sense.
i see ur comment doesnt make any sense here bro i mean 
Yes the only reason that doesn't bother me is because I usually STAND at our afk spot doing nothing but when I'm pking and being attacked it annoys the shit outta me. I think it's evident why

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
Yes the only reason that doesn't bother me is because I usually STAND at our afk spot doing nothing but when I'm pking and being attacked it annoys the shit outta me. I think it's evident why
I get what you mean,but again..your own faction can lag you when scripting,no? or you go pk alone vs a whole faction? doe..
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
You can disable 3rd-party influence on PW through the launcher. 

@ Melon

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
i see ur comment doesnt make any sense here bro i mean
Ok Wormsning.
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Or you cannot I suppose

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
No you can't.
Russia did, or its just a fallacy sir Agation?

My damage log collection NEW
I get what you mean,but again..your own faction can lag you when scripting,no? or you go pk alone vs a whole faction? doe..
I'm maining an ep so I spend most of the pks in air where I don't really feel it except when I get dropped in the middle of them/enemy. Either way it's still annoying and not only the lag spikes but the fact they gain a huge advantage of scripting while they are ruining others' game experience...