Epic Perfect World

Sadistic Glee/Summer Camp

Offline Syke

I see that you advertise one of these events on the patcher, yet I've been playing nearly 2 months and have yet to see either of them. I'm very active and I run a shop that I check quite a lot throughout the day. I was wondering if these events were able to be automated, as it does not seem fit to advertise an event that never happens and is GM controlled. Not to mention that if they by chance do happen, half the server will be asleep/working/etc. I've been looking forward to both of them and have been disappointed day upon day as they seem extremely fun to participate in. Thanks in advance.

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
Cave of Sadistic glee is an instance, look it up on the map....helps ijs

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
 I've been looking forward to both of them and have been disappointed day upon day as they seem extremely fun to participate in. Thanks in advance.
[/quote]

Correction they seem like they give alot of ec xD.
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Syke

Cave of Sadistic glee is an instance, look it up on the map....helps ijs

It is GM activated. ijs.

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
SG is cool, I've been 2x out of the handful that it has been run. Only problem is it gets crowded uber fast. Would be awesome as an automated event 2x early and 2x late each week to cover timezones. Probably possible, but idk.
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline twikill4

Sumor camp thing is not fun i tanked a ****ing boss and ended up with nothing <.< and the cave of sadistic gless gets crowded by members quick......