• Forum Veteran
give ea more dmg :)
WR need more dmg plz
ot: no u already have solid shield/morai skill w/e name and invoke

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
lol guys Barbs don't need defense!!!
It's totally acceptable for a Mage to deal 40k+ damage on a Barb!!!! 

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
OT : -1 barbs already annoying as fck in mass pk and rarely someone targets them because they got too many skills to survive  and tanky enough.

Offline Stunerino

Lemme know when you're BM deals barb 3spark aps damage. Smh, ppl that don't understand the difference between a tank that tanks, and a tank that can heiro half the server with 3spark and occult/knockdown, the most brainless combo ever. Yeah, let's buff that.

Lemme know when you're BM deals barb 3spark aps damage. Smh, ppl that don't understand the difference between a tank that tanks, and a tank that can heiro half the server with 3spark and occult/knockdown, the most brainless combo ever. Yeah, let's buff that.
Ummmm, yea? The only reason barb will do more is because of hell bestial onslaught for crit? While WR gets 5 extra att and 15% RMDT.

Although I highly doubt it's that much of issue seeing as literally 5 people main WB, for buffs of course...so OP.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
so what? my sin gets 38k = 1shot even if im on def gears/m.def reduce set magic ring and all these shiits, no class is supposed to be tanking MG spark, if there was anything to fix it's for sure not WB's def, it's actually SPARK dmg that's all, thought it's very easy to counter spark  you have enough time to 3spark faith pill or w/e.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
so what? my sin gets 38k = 1shot even if im on def gears/m.def reduce set magic ring and all these shiits, no class is supposed to be tanking MG spark, if there was anything to fix it's for sure not WB's def, it's actually SPARK dmg that's all, thought it's very easy to counter spark  you have enough time to 3spark faith pill or w/e.
Yeah it is easy to counter until those 3 options are in cool down :(. Or just take it.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

It's okay if you don't speak fluent sarcasm. 

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
then get 6% rmdt on r8 parts and youll be unkillable as barb gz

Ummmm, yea? The only reason barb will do more is because of hell bestial onslaught for crit? While WR gets 5 extra att and 15% RMDT.

Although I highly doubt it's that much of issue seeing as literally 5 people main WB, for buffs of course...so OP.
Oh damn, you got me. I don't even think 5 people main WB bro, more like 2. I've never even seen a WB in game yet tbh, but I imagine that they're pretty OP with all the survival skills, and the fact that they can out APS  a sin. Too bad they're lacking in mobility :( tiger form needs buff too, 15m/s for fair? +1
"The only reason barb will do more is because of hell bestial onslaught for crit?"
You are lacking in brain cells my friend.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
In a way, yes it is. Seeing how barbs can by far have the highest hp, 40k wont even tick their charm in certain situations, 40k would (nearly) 1 shot anyone else though. And while yes a str build barb wont have 100k+ hp, those that do have to be considerd too when talking about barbs tanking abilities.
Anyhow, i'd be fine with -10% rmd taken, -15% seems like too much of a boost compared to 5 def lvls imo.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
-1, for many reasons.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
What makes Wb the best tankers is their HP, their SKILLSET(yh uno u r supposed to use those to survive and not just rely on flat stats),their stats and their genie and CC skills(guess what, you can spam the knockdown to defend urself D; D; D; ).
Only because u wanna play WB llike some 3 spark occult knockdown aps spammer without realizing that if in the while someone faith and combo u, u r fked, just ur problem then, go bk to psy or learn to play WB.There are many good WBs u can learn from, Uxhala, Colorblind, and so on.

Missing the times when people used to play the game to overcome obstacles, now they just cry on forum to eliminate them, ROLFMAO. :-\ :-\

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
-1. Back to the Domgrath donations thread so you can get 6% rmd parts.  :-\

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Boost psy sir Agation

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
-1 for the obvious reasons most people already listed
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.