Epic Perfect World

Replace +5DEF stat to +15%RMD on Barbarian R8

Offline Almighty

On topic: still no, boost ea's damage or bye
no need to cry and boost def because you die to 1 class
+1 to this. My vit barb has around -12% reduce mag damage and 82 base def levels with 30k mdef. Tanking th average person is easy, tanking an endgame wiz is far too involved considering vit barb is meant to be the 'tank' of this game.  

Offline Stunerino

+1 

I use to main barb when I first joined the server, then all the magic classes I went go up against would just shit on me and there was nothing i could do about it. I did my research and asked around about what I could do to combat the amount of damage they dish out, unfortunately I deemed it no longer fun or worth my time to try and play barb so I switched to BM.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
+boost archer and psy damage. 
- on giving barbs rmd, archers, psys and Mystics already struggle to kill full defense barbs. The only class that can kill a barb reliably is a Mage, which was what it was designed to do lol. 
And considering this is obviously a 1v1 thread  and the mass was just put in to pity the barb class, which is still the tankiest in mass, I don't understand why you're calling barbs out on being squishy when they have 90% reduction that lasts for 20 seconds, let alone a 40 energy genie skill which reduces damage by atleast 60% lol. 
♡ Bellend ♡
Sorry if knockdown, solid shield, turtle, highest pdef in game, most amount of HP in game, and the potential to be unkillable if played and geared right isn't enough for you brother.

You actually take some damage from casters, you poor thing :( 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
 :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: tankiest class in game need more def  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
sure, boost my dmg up by 20 attacks levels and u can have ur def  :normal-1:
Quote from: Swane Mon Nov 02 2015 06:03:45 GMT+0200 (Jerusalem Standard Time)
Nah, learn scripting, my pure str wb gets hit by good geared ea's for 8-14k crits(which isn't enough to kill since wb got HoS, SS and other defensive skills) and 12-18k crits by mg's without spark

if you want more mdef on wb then boost ea's damage
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
It's clearly an issue all in all, as the normal members of the community agree. Barb's (unless full vit) are easily out-tanked by a WR in any situation, aside from when Invoke of the Spirit is used. Anyone who says otherwise is delusional.

You few make this sound like it isn't an issue. That's cool, let's remove your 15% RPD/RMD on your classes R8 and see how fast you'll complain about not being able to "tank".

(Seekers, Blademasters, Wizards)

Why seeker has 15% RMD already is beyond me, considering that they by default have +30 defense levels higher than everyone else.

Fact of the matter is; as of RIGHT NOW. Where TW is nearly nonexistent, and vit-barb's are rare.. (Most play DPH/APS) it's illogical that barb's wouldn't get the 15% RMD stat like all of the other HA classes, when they without a doubt take the most amount of magic damage in the game.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Nah learn to play, never had issues on my barb

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
-1 wbs are tanky enough already just learn how to play better in regards to vs magic classes/get rmdt stats on r8 (maybe try the latter since you sux)
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Isabella

• G <3 2020 / 2021
  • You're my only one.
  • Characters: ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
  • Faction: ************
+boost archer and psy damage.
- on giving barbs rmd, archers, psys and Mystics already struggle to kill full defense barbs. The only class that can kill a barb reliably is a Mage, which was what it was designed to do lol.
And considering this is obviously a 1v1 thread  and the mass was just put in to pity the barb class, which is still the tankiest in mass, I don't understand why you're calling barbs out on being squishy when they have 90% reduction that lasts for 20 seconds, let alone a 40 energy genie skill which reduces damage by atleast 60% lol.
+1 ayy ayy  :o  And dude Domgrunt, you have to understand this game wasn't built around the purpose of one on one gameplay. The devs of old were too retarded to think about that aspect of the game. Wizards sole purpose was to nuke with bids (taking out barbs) the most tankiest classes in the game back then, And nothing has changed, or will ? Don't go making forum posts due to your downfall. Also I laugh at the prospect of you people even attempting to make this game "balanced" the word "balance" in itself was ended when tideborns came to pwi. nuff said

Offline Stunerino

IMO Barbarian is the least tankiest heavy armor class. The only reason they can survive a little longer is because of the obvious solid shield/invoke/cornered beast which are things that class are suppose to have since its meant to tank/survive. Everything else survivable related are things that everyone has access to - AD/Faith/IG/Sutra. I personally don't understand the thought process behind only give them 25 def / 25att, I guess cause they are deemed so OP with anything else. Literally the most underwhelming class to play which is why they are literally everyones alt for buffs.

Oh well back to my BM that gets 30 att / 20 def / 15RMDT.

heiro

give ea more dmg :)
IMO Barbarian is the least tankiest heavy armor class. The only reason they can survive a little longer is because of the obvious solid shield/invoke/cornered beast which are things that class are suppose to have since its meant to tank/survive. Everything else survivable related are things that everyone has access to - AD/Faith/IG/Sutra. I personally don't understand the thought process behind only give them 25 def / 25att, I guess cause they are deemed so OP with anything else. Literally the most underwhelming class to play which is why they are literally everyones alt for buffs.

Oh well back to my BM that gets 30 att / 20 def / 15RMDT.
Lemme know when you're BM deals barb 3spark aps damage. Smh, ppl that don't understand the difference between a tank that tanks, and a tank that can heiro half the server with 3spark and occult/knockdown, the most brainless combo ever. Yeah, let's buff that.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
give wrs new drake stun