Epic Perfect World

give sage barbs more damage or int

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
hmm so if you say sage barb are not ment to do damage I say demon barb aren't made to use claws/fist the no barb skill for that and sins shouldn't use purge bows but they do. to me its just the skill you play your toon with and there no skill in a demon aps barb or a sin using a purge bow but they do so lets make it even
because sage barb does hit hard enough (i've seen one at playoffs earlier the last week) with 2x str pieces ds neck or cube and in general end game
of course, in case u fought some def camper, no class hits hard enough for that lol

Offline re

• hoe
  • Characters: re
sage barbs has enough damage and sage barb cant get more int lel

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
hmm so if you say sage barb are not ment to do damage I say demon barb aren't made to use claws/fist the no barb skill for that and sins shouldn't use purge bows but they do. to me its just the skill you play your toon with and there no skill in a demon aps barb or a sin using a purge bow but they do so lets make it even
Nothing is stopping you as a sage barb from using claws yknow.  Is it a bit harder to get as high an APS as demon, certainly.  That doesn't stop it from being possible though.  Again, there is nothing wrong with a sage barbs damage.  You are starting to sound a bit butthurt over APS demon barbs and purge bow wielding sins who beat you in pk.

darkfe321

you are not good rofl

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
DPH sage barb hits extremely high if it crits also you gather alot more chi so you can spark more etc

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I was sage for two days, it was 100x worse than demon for DD.

Go demon. 

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
 :)) :)) Dograt's apprentice 
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

heiro

give sage ea's more damage + accuracy :) at disadvantage 

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu