Epic Perfect World

Give 15% Reduce Physical Damage Taken to Dragon Gear.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hi Agatio give 15% RPDT to Dragon Gear too so i can be happy with Dragon Gear. Ty

My damage log collection NEW

Goldengate

It would have been better if the Dragon Top gave 20 MAGIC instead of 20 VIT and the boots 20 MAGIC instead of 20 STR.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
idm
IF 5/5 give that 15% ,not 4/5 or so
ppl find new way to camp more def ..
plying in dragon gear is fun :-[ :-[

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
More than fun.  You pk'd in the same thing everyone else did.  No need to wonder if your next opponent had 2 or 3 sets of gear waiting in inventory to be switched out at the click of a mouse to guarantee victory.  Ohhh the good old days.....how i do miss thee.....

Offline Areashi

• Banned
More than fun.  You pk'd in the same thing everyone else did.  No need to wonder if your next opponent had 2 or 3 sets of gear waiting in inventory to be switched out at the click of a mouse to guarantee victory.  Ohhh the good old days.....how i do miss thee.....
this comment would mean more if I knew who you were back then (not that I know who you are anyway)

heiro

+1, dragon gear is way too shit 

Offline Ancient

I play the same toons now that i did back then.  Haven't done like so many by changing toon names and trying to start over.  But at any rate i was the NexNation leader for a long while.  If that doesn't help, well, i can't help you there.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I play the same toons now that i did back then.  Haven't done like so many by changing toon names and trying to start over.  But at any rate i was the NexNation leader for a long while.  If that doesn't help, well, i can't help you there.
Slick?

Offline Ancient

Slick was a member for a long while. No, i am not him.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
yea give +15% on (5) and take away the retarded -0.05int of (2)
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Cherub

• I'm cute.
  • Characters: Cherub, Xami
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 to improvements to Dragon gear will settle for any improvements not just the reduction of physical damage 

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
So you gonna have 20-25 def lvls + 15% RPD? No way, -1.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae