Epic Perfect World

heroic Event.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Ok so this last weeks we been having some problem in heroic event. Everytime we join it , there are people that attacks us , yes not anything new. But this time it's Tyrants attacking Artifex and Artifex attacking Tyrants. Same goes to Warning , everytime they see warning in the other side ( enemy ) they make squad from both teams ( Blue and red ) and just start killing everyone including same team. That is just annoying and retarded. Would you please just add something that people won't be allowed to attack same team ? What's the point of this event like this anyway ? lol.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
As Agatio told someone before, there's no way he can add something or edit anything to stop "friendly fire." 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

pikachuchu

Actually, this event was made for pk. I honestly find nothing wrong in atking either, or. Okay sure it's your teammate but if Arti and Tyrants wanna kill each other, okay.
Harpist attacks me every time he sees me, and every single time he's in my team anyhow, you see me crying bout it?
I actually find it quite fun just attacking at random, especially the whole Tyrants teaming up [no matter the team] and Artifex teaming up.
Fun peekay and the reason this event was made to start with.  ^-^

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Actually, this event was made for pk. I honestly find nothing wrong in atking either, or. Okay sure it's your teammate but if Arti and Tyrants wanna kill each other, okay.
Harpist attacks me every time he sees me, and every single time he's in my team anyhow, you see me crying bout it?
I actually find it quite fun just attacking at random, especially the whole Tyrants teaming up [no matter the team] and Artifex teaming up.
Fun peekay and the reason this event was made to start with.  ^-^
^This... I just go there for ecs.

Offline ℳɪᴋᴀ

• ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
  • ғᴀʏᴇ ♥
  • Characters: sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ
  • Faction: ✦ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs✧/ ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ
Well said fam.

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴜᴜᴜ/ʟᴜʟɪ
♥ ᴍɪᴋɪ ♥ ᴘᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴘ ♥ ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs ɢ.ᴏ.ᴀ.ᴛ
ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀʙsᴏᴜʟ.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
And leads to an hour long instance where nobody get's any rewards. Which will make over half of the members in the community upset.

PK is PK, sure, but on a team-based instance where a mutual goal is supposed to be striven for; the disruption of said goals by ego-driven manchildren/women ruins the entire atmosphere and point of the event.

If you're under the impression that this instance was "made for PK" .. Go into Arena and have "instance based PK".  :-\

Or better yet leave safezone when there aren't 80 of you and try to "RPK"  ;)

On Topic: Agatio said that it's impossible to implement any "friendly fire" mechanics, obviously. So we're stuck with this issue.

Ok so this last weeks we been having some problem in heroic event. Everytime we join it , there are people that attacks us , yes not anything new. But this time it's Tyrants attacking Artifex and Artifex attacking Tyrants. Same goes to Warning , everytime they see warning in the other side ( enemy ) they make squad from both teams ( Blue and red ) and just start killing everyone including same team. That is just annoying and retarded. Would you please just add something that people won't be allowed to attack same team ? What's the point of this event like this anyway ? lol.
Can't you just move on? It happens to me a lot that I accidentally hit people from my team it's not related to guilds or anything

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Basicly is what Domgrath said lol. Read the rules of the event then you talk. Sure the heroic event is to have pk. But with Blue team vs Red team. People just cannot get over it and take the hate to that event and just team up . I Just find stupid people breaking up the rules to do that... it's not me that have to get over it lol. But w.e this is pointless anyways 

Offline BriEsT

• Don
And leads to an hour long instance where nobody get's any rewards. Which will make over half of the members in the community upset.

PK is PK, sure, but on a team-based instance where a mutual goal is supposed to be striven for; the disruption of said goals by ego-driven manchildren/women ruins the entire atmosphere and point of the event.

If you're under the impression that this instance was "made for PK" .. Go into Arena and have "instance based PK".  :-\

On Topic: Agatio said that it's impossible to implement any "friendly fire" mechanics, obviously. So we're stuck with this issue.
 +1 boss

pikachuchu

Basicly is what Domgrath said lol. Read the rules of the event then you talk. Sure the heroic event is to have pk. But with Blue team vs Red team. People just cannot get over it and take the hate to that event and just team up . I Just find stupid people breaking up the rules to do that... it's not me that have to get over it lol. But w.e this is pointless anyways
There's not rules set for it that's being broken;
Geo suggested an instance for pk, Agatio made it.
Let's all just go FFA on it, aight?

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69

dude you attack me 50% of heroic battles even though we are on same team why are you advocating for this im usually not even squaded with any warning  ???

Offline Suns

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forever QTest GM
  • ✿ ♥ ☼ ✼ ❣ ❁
  • Characters: Fire | Sunflower | Sunshine
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I've been thinking about this a bit lately. This is my idea so far. Us GMs typically already moderate HB when we are able to, and we try to prevent as much friendly-fire as we can (though we do have several other things to do).

My idea is that we could flat out ban friendly-fire from Heroic Battle, and in return, create a similar event for guilds to pk in.

This new event could have like random boss spawns, chests to dig, a goal to achieve, teams, etc, all while allowing players to participate in friendly-fire.

This way players who join HB for the prize and the team game play are able to enjoy that, and the players who join HB for the guild pk are also able to enjoy something.

Just an idea so far though, don't expect it yet.
Haven't really thought it all the way through.

Take care, lovelies! ♥

Guides | Rules | Helpdesk | Staff | Stream
- - -
Keep your face towards the sun and every shadow will fall behind you.

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
I've been thinking about this a bit lately. This is my idea so far. Us GMs typically already moderate HB when we are able to, and we try to prevent as much friendly-fire as we can (though we do have several other things to do).

My idea is that we could flat out ban friendly-fire from Heroic Battle, and in return, create a similar event for guilds to pk in.

This new event could have like random boss spawns, chests to dig, a goal to achieve, teams, etc, all while allowing players to participate in friendly-fire.

This way players who join HB for the prize and the team game play are able to enjoy that, and the players who join HB for the guild pk are also able to enjoy something.

+1.
it's a shame there's no way to edit it where it works like the nation wars system does, where there's no friendly fire. but if there's a way to prevent it, that would be nice. sucks when you aoe your teammates digging the chest.

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69

this would bring it down to a test of numbers

pikachuchu

A boss idea was suggested before and was said no to (by players, Idk what Agatio said) because it's a pk event, not pve.