Epic Perfect World

MY SUGGESTIONS!

Offline Omnislasher

• Meet Your Maker
  • I literally love it when you get mad ;)
  • Characters: Omnislasher/Samourai/Syd
  • Faction: Adversary
i appreciate ur opinions thanks tho, hopefully it will be implemented :)
Gamers don't die, they respawn.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I like the more slots of accessories idea, but I don't think it's possible to implement.

pikachuchu

I like the more slots of accessories idea, but I don't think it's possible to implement.
Aw.  :-[
Can't it be implemented the same way that the extra bag slots got implemented?
This would be the coolest thing ever, it's like "rock my world" status good.  :'( Even just one extra slot so that we can wear tights/gloves or tights/necklace would be neat. But I understand why that might also be impossible, though curious about how they added weapon fashion to official.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Suns

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forever QTest GM
  • ✿ ♥ ☼ ✼ ❣ ❁
  • Characters: Fire | Sunflower | Sunshine
  • Faction: EPW_Team
This would be the coolest thing ever, it's like "rock my world" status good.  :'( Even just one extra slot so that we can wear tights/gloves or tights/necklace would be neat. But I understand why that might also be impossible, though curious about how they added weapon fashion to official.

I would like to have more layered pixel outfits yes please.

If we find a way to do this, perhaps have waist up accessories be one slot and waist below accessories be another?

Or just create a whole new slot just for accessories so they don't clash with gloves.

Take care, lovelies! ♥

Guides | Rules | Helpdesk | Staff | Stream
- - -
Keep your face towards the sun and every shadow will fall behind you.

Offline Omnislasher

• Meet Your Maker
yes please make a way gm aga  ^-^

Offline Omnislasher

• Meet Your Maker
I would like to have more layered pixel outfits yes please.

If we find a way to do this, perhaps have waist up accessories be one slot and waist below accessories be another?

Or just create a whole new slot just for accessories so they don't clash with gloves.
just creaet a whole new slot for acces gm suns is better  ;)