Epic Perfect World

Attendance glitched after Halloween 2015 patch installed

And that's what happened to my character LewdEKris.  I have the attendance still for the 30th and 31st, but all others have disappeared.  I have the same problem on another account.  However, I've forgotten all my login information, so that'll have to wait.  What can I do?

Lulu

Please post in the helpdesk with your IGN.
(1) I thought this WAS the helpdesk.
(2) LewdEKris is my in-game name.
Am I in the right spot to get help?

Offline NotLilac

• Jem
  • He's the Tear in my Heart
  • Characters: Lilac
  • Faction: Ducks

♥ Avatar by Sideris Secsiest | Siggy by Amazing Rumi ♥

✾ 🇱🇮🇱🇦🇨 | 🇦🇲🇪🇹🇭🇾🇸🇹 | 🇱🇦🇻🇪🇳🇩🇪🇷 | 🇮🇳🇩🇮🇬🇴 ✾

[Changed Account]

Lulu

(1) I thought this WAS the helpdesk.
(2) LewdEKris is my in-game name.
Am I in the right spot to get help?
If this WAS the helpdesk then how the heck would I see your post?
Gotcha.  Sorry.  This is my first time posting in the forum and I actually thought I had posted in the right area.  I think Lilac's link sent me in the proper direction.

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
I have my chars that need the attendences, Their names are Flame and Bravely and Solidity 

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
NOTICE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This isn't where to post your issue guys, especially those personal details you all need to keep secret haha
Post on the helpdesk, link is below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01.01.2016.♥

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
NOTICE

This isn't where to post your issue guys, especially those personal details you all need to keep secret haha
Post on the helpdesk, link is below.

This  ^

Please post on Helpdesk, thank you. :)
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.