Epic Perfect World

How to annoy vortex seekers

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Since it's event time, there is always gonna be annoy seekers hogging all the land. Luckily, I know just
the way to steal spots from these seekers and make them RQ from the game. It's super easy.

First: ---> GET A SIN <--- If you don't have a sin, well... that sucks...

Second: Make sure you're in the gear that does fastest/most dmg.

Third: Use the living shit out of teleport and tab. Since it usually takes a few seconds for vortex to latch
onto one of the mobs, tab the second you see a mob and tp to it (I usually attack only the Leaders).
Holy path for the rest. If the mob is starting to get close to vortex, use knife throw to grab aggro first.

Fourth: Spam auto attack = profit
Last Edit: Oct 31, 2015, 12:43 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
ow this is where the duskblade class would really benefit

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
I agree sooo annoyings ... oh wait i'm not even in the game :-X still annoying with their vortex. Good thing i got one too. :o
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Yoong

• Alligator
  • Characters: Yoong
  • Faction: LiteFlare
I just loot candies whenever theres a vortex hahaha. I thank seekers, they are indeed supplier of candies.
Laugh as you look toward me, I laugh as I go for my dream ^__^

Goldengate

Where is the respect and kindness to each other? Why do you have so much hatred towards others?

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
you mean people still farm? ???
i just thought they get their edates to donate for them. 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
or u can use an aps EA with atleast 1.82 aps , their vortex hits mobs 15k ur aps ea will hit 40k u just take mobs w.e

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Good luck with that

Angelica

doubt you're really gonna make anyone rq since most of these seekers aren't even tabbed in to see what you're doing, they just farm meanwhile on another alt and loot the drops from the seeker's vortex every now and then
i see them as something positive though since a lot of times the drops are just left there, especially the first time zombie event was on people got so desperate for candy they would leave ec and other drops on ground and you could easily pick 50 ec a minute without hitting anything

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
You think anything will stop em? Lol...
I was doing this event this morning and boxer_ or w/e tried to steal mobs from my vortex and he got like 2 of 50 mobs? LOL....
Last Edit: Nov 01, 2015, 08:52 am by ❦тнιяυ❦

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
You think anything will stop em? Lol...
I was doing this event this morning and boxer_ or w/e tried to steal mobs from my vortex and he got like 2 of 50 mobs? LOL....
I did this during 5 of the events and managed to successfully do it each time, forcing the seeker to leave and move elsewhere, sometimes it takes a while for them to notice (usually get called a few nice things as well) . Obviously he isn't very good at stealing mobs rofl. Log a sin and try it yourself, it isn't hard at all! Super simple xD (especially if u have a bow to kill 1 hp mobs). Sometimes it's a struggle vs omni level geared seekers though.

or u can use an aps EA with atleast 1.82 aps , their vortex hits mobs 15k ur aps ea will hit 40k u just take mobs w.e
That works too! Even better idea if you have the gear for it.
Last Edit: Nov 02, 2015, 03:47 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

kitty stew

Basically.

Some noob trying to multi several seekers and getting ks'd by my archer alone.

Before he got banned of course and cried like a bitch in support chat about my EA gear lel.