Epic Perfect World

Dancing Pet

Offline Yoong

• Alligator
  • Characters: Yoong
  • Faction: LiteFlare
I was wondering if you can add dancing pets with bg music to the game. I think its going to be badass plus it will take down player's boredom.

Note that the flashes, lights and music are only played once the owner and pet is steady and the pet has a trigger to avoid unnecessary collisions.

Video below shows how the pet works, it really dont affect the game at all. It is same like the other pets, the difference is, it dances.

Dance 1

Dance 2

PS:  Im not promoting other server, the server was shutted down since 2012.
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2015, 03:36 pm by Yoongie
Laugh as you look toward me, I laugh as I go for my dream ^__^
No, no, no, please no, those make me want to rip my hair out.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
ahh I remember that server!! was a blast :3 +1 to those.. I think they even played music if i remember right :)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
-1 no thank you its annoying 

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I'd just end up in tears over my pets damn hair actually MOVING ALONG when my toons DOESNT!

Offline Yoong

• Alligator
Lol I was just suggesting of something that will put away player's boredom since some of them have nothing to do and seeks for something enjoyable .

Yeah Apollo, a music will be played upon spawning it and the best is pet's movement rlly suits every beat of the song.

Neve I also observed that hahaha

pikachuchu

THIS IS SO CUTE LOOOOOL.
But won't the music clash if 30 people spawn their pets in same place?  :-X
Don't think it will be added, jw bout it.

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Lol I was just suggesting of something that will put away player's boredom since some of them have nothing to do and seeks for something enjoyable .

Yeah Apollo, a music will be played upon spawning it and the best is pet's movement rlly suits every beat of the song.

Neve I also observed that hahaha
I am not against it, i think it looks cool but its just gona entertain the first couple of days 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Yoong

• Alligator
THIS IS SO CUTE LOOOOOL.
But won't the music clash if 30 people spawn their pets in same place?  :-X
Don't think it will be added, jw bout it.
No it wont, since the pet has a trigger that allows the music to be played in limited range of area.

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers

With the way people on this server behave, I can see that getting annoying real fast. We have people who use just mounts to be annoying already.

Offline Yoong

• Alligator
I am not against it, i think it looks cool but its just gona entertain the first couple of days
I dont think so because we all love music, we keep on repeating them everytime we are listening to it, especially to our fave one. :3

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I dont think so because we all love music, we keep on repeating them everytime we are listening to it, especially to our fave one. :3
Idk i imagine this beeing the perfect new troll tool for mass pk
Buncha people spawning their pets, the music, the lights -  the lag
Bored or butthurt people already like to abuse fireworks and big mounts for that

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Too flashy, I'd put it in the same ratchet category as troll smileys and car mounts :'(

Offline Yoong

• Alligator
Idk i imagine this beeing the perfect new troll tool for mass pk
Buncha people spawning their pets, the music, the lights -  the lag
Bored or butthurt people already like to abuse fireworks and big mounts for that
Nah, music and lights are only summoned once the owner and pet are steady, if the owner moves, the pet will just follow w/ just a walk animation like what other pets do. Uhm so they cant use this as a troll on pks.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Reminds me of storm :police:
+1 btw
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2015, 03:54 pm by Auspicious