Epic Perfect World

New Class/Race Ideas

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
Since we're still waiting on the Halloween patch, and I'm kinda drunk on Amaretto, let's see discussions.
(I found a thread similar to this, but I didn't want to Necro something from May 2014.)

If you could create a new class for one of the current races, what it would be? Bonus points if it's a heavy armor Tideborn class. Got a race you wish we had? What is it? What's some of the backstory?

My idea is a heavy armor Winged Elf class.
The Seraphim. Winged guardians, with lots of metal skills but phys damage mostly. Maybe they'd use throwing spears or something. They'd also have razor tipped wings to smack you in the face. Their head wings would have 3 on each side, so you get the typical six winged angel deal.
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2015, 12:47 am by Wakha

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I would create one that can cast while walking and other that can teleport 3x and they house would be at Moon since theres races on every part of the Earth already.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
I would create one that can cast while walking and other that can teleport 3x and they house would be at Moon since theres races on every part of the Earth already.
isn't stormbringer able to walk while casting?
don't care to download PWI just to try out the class or watch videos about their game play :(

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
A moon race. I like it. Maybe they glow and use outerspace related skills. Aliens.

isn't stormbringer able to walk while casting?
don't care to download PWI just to try out the class or watch videos about their game play :(
Yes they do. when that expansion hit I thought everybody was getting that ability. But nope, which sucks.
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2015, 01:01 am by Wakha
Weird when I'm drunk my creativity is below zero
Share your unique power pls

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Instead of all that nonsense, I'd build a time machine and go back in time.

Then, I'd remove the idea of Rank 8 Recast & Defense/Attack levels from the PW-CN Dev's minds.

Then, it'd still just be Rank 9 and everything would be balanced.

:D

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Then, I'd remove the idea of Rank 8 Recast & Defense/Attack levels from the PW-CN Dev's minds.

Then, it'd still just be Rank 9 and everything would be balanced.
Then rank 9 would be pointless, since r9 is all about attack levels. You'd be better off using TT99/r8/Nirvana mix for full aps / channel

Goldengate

It would have been nice if there was a race that had extremely attractive people in it. Like glowing eyes, perfect bodies etc.

Players can change the eyes of the toon.

Perfect bodies and some fashion ideas

My ideas on body proportions and looks.

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
It would have been nice if there was a race that had extremely attractive people in it. Like glowing eyes, perfect bodies etc.

/snip
Players can change the eyes of the toon.

/snip
Perfect bodies and some fashion ideas
/snip
My ideas on body proportions and looks.

If you want an extremely attractive race with glowing features and perfect bodies, you want Succubus & Incubus.

They'd probably be another AA class. Horns, claws, spade-tipped tails. Maybe they could even go LA.
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2015, 02:02 am by Wakha

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Engineer from GW2

Offline Pascal

• Old Player

support class, maybe.
A fire-related race would be cool. Like maybe they were once wraiths that have been betrayed by their leader and so decided to take the side of the heroes of PW. And maybe they'd be called 'Deathknights' or something. And the magic class wields a guzheng(that stringed Chinese instrument) and they play songs as their spells. HA, or maybe LA, class uses whips(hnggg whips please). Their flyers could be....hmm it's really hard to think of a new kind of flying device which is unique from the existing ones XD. Their home city is inside a huuuuuge cavern.
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard

Goldengate

If you want an extremely attractive race with glowing features and perfect bodies, you want Succubus & Incubus.

They'd probably be another AA class. Horns, claws, spade-tipped tails. Maybe they could even go LA.
How do you know those terms? O.o 
Do you live in Inception?

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Go play Scarlet Blade. 

Offline ℳɪᴋᴀ

• ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
  • ғᴀʏᴇ ♥
  • Characters: sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ
  • Faction: ✦ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs✧/ ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ
Go play Scarlet Blade.