Epic Perfect World

R8 Cape

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
Too much work both for gms and players.
Yes GM's are probably enough busy trying to get the Halloween patch out that was supposed to be out on tuesday but at the very latest...wednesday...

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
-1 for more than obvious reasons, your stupidity doesn't even surprise me anymore

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Seriously? People are already complaining enough about the regular capes and you want to add a RANK 8 one? lol 

Sorry, no, just no.  :-X :-\  :'(
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
So basically you want one more reason for QQers to complain about

Goldengate

Seriously? People are already complaining enough about the regular capes and you want to add a RANK 8 one? lol

Sorry, no, just no.  :-X :-\  :'(
R8 add-ons help us to make our own choices. The add-ons would be unique and people would have option to whether to use them or not. The old capes would become alternatives and people would eventually start rerolling R8 capes instead. These capes would cost 9 damascene ores to reroll and they would have low chances of getting good stats...
Last Edit: Oct 29, 2015, 10:41 am by Goldenwishes™

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
R8 add-ons help us to make our own choices. The add-ons would be unique and people would have own option to whether to use them or not. The old capes would become alternatives and people would eventually start rerolling R8 capes instead. These capes would cast 9 damascene ores to reroll and they would have low chances of getting good stats...

Yes, but people already have a hard enough time getting the stats they want on the regular Rank 8 armor/weaps. I don't think they want ANOTHER piece of gear added in to that. :/ I know I don't to be quite honest. I have horrible luck with Rank 8 and another piece to get stats on would be even more frustrating. lol

I see the point you are trying to make though, but I just don't think it'd be a wise decision to add a Rank 8 cape.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
adding 1 more item to increase the gap between new and older players, so smart, not

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
NO LOL -1

You want capes that are 100x worse than dragon cape? NO THANKS
rofl this