Epic Perfect World

Vitality Tome

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
you feel you have to reroll all your gear and go vit because you lost 2% rpd? > 2% <

get good

I didn't say also I rerolled all my gears becouse all was def already. I played support but full mag. And 2% is difference between ring with "10 mag" and ring with "2% 10 mag". No difference? Change game.

Get good? Get smart. And meanwhile galssess for reading (with understanding).

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
I didn't say also I rerolled all my gears becouse all was def already. And 2% is difference between ring with "10 mag" and ring with "2% 10 mag". No difference? Change game.

Get good? Get smart. And meanwhile galssess for reading (with understanding).

Becouse of that 2% nerf I needed to reroll my (support) ep from full mag to full vit. It sucks now I barely play her.
Bring tome back.
i am infinitely better at ep with or without the rpd on tome at all, i dont need schooling from you

i have 0 rpd on any of my r8r and i've never had a problem at all, i dont see how 2% means that much to you, if you need it that badly, try playing a different class altogether (or maybe game)

when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
I'm kind of bored of such ego boosters, You don't need schooling from me I don't need it from You either - not becouse I feel I'm god like you do but becouse... I quit...
as You didn't notice... Well it's obviously you DON'T notice many things - how to - under SUCH ego :)
It's so no point in continuing.
'Cute' convo but

TY Master