Epic Perfect World

Female hairs

Hello guys, 

Ive seen some of the most beautiful hairs in PW have accesories; you have put some really hard work into removing it for some and put them in an extra NPC: ... Is there a way to make every single one of those hairs without the accesories as well? Like, the remaining ones, such as elegant hair, wayfarer.. and all that? thanks!!! :-X
Echo has explained why this is not doable for many hairs on her thread in the past, but it's really far back. Some of the hairs are not a full model, so removing the accessories, especially the big hats, leaves bald spots in the hair.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde
Aww, I didn't know that!

But thank you =)
You're welcome. ^^ It's pretty far back in her thread so unless you're digging hard you wouldn't see. 

You can keep up with what she's working on here though.

Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
It would be cool to have some of the hair accessories available to wear with any hairstyle.

Goldengate

+1

Would be nice to have every single classic hairstyle available in the shop :3

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
It would be cool to have some of the hair accessories available to wear with any hairstyle.
Yes. :( :( :police:
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Is there a way to make every single one of those hairs without the accesories as well? Like, the remaining ones, such as elegant hair, wayfarer.. and all that? thanks!!! :-X
There is a way, the problem is time

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
Speaking of time, sir. Could we get a new estimate on Halloween patch? :normal-8:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's basically done, I am just testing now, but I don't think I will be able to make it live tonight.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
It's basically done, I am just testing now, but I don't think I will be able to make it live tonight.

Please try   :'(
I got time! I got time!! Please please please!!! Try try try <3

Thank you!!!!