• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 if u uninstall program
:police: :police:

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
Tbh no class really needs the Def cape better to take it out of the game then put  restrictions on them also getting boring reading same qq weekly about it 

Goldengate

Tbh no class really needs the Def cape better to take it out of the game then put  restrictions on them also getting boring reading same qq weekly about it
People actually know the answer but keep on wanting it...
The truth is, that if you're a skilled player, you don't need additional ring to survive 1v1. Good weapon + tome + cape + cube is enough.

Nobody cares about what the developer says... LMAO

DEF camping is just a toy people use to entertain themselves by creating tons of posts and unnecessary threads which they know the answer to...

I'm praying to god for some meaningful suggestions
Last Edit: Oct 29, 2015, 02:14 pm by Goldenwishes™

pikachuchu

People actually know the answer but keep on wanting it...
Nobody cares about what the develop says... LMAO

DEF camping is just a toy people use to entertain themselves by creating tons of posts and unnecessary threads which they know the answer to...

I'm praying to god for some meaningful suggestions
Like making absorb soul crit? 

Goldengate

Most classes haven't been nerfed at all...

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
because 10k - 20k (and more with three spark) AS doesn't hurt at all. it obviously needs crit.

pikachuchu

Most classes haven't been nerfed at all...
Uhm that skill needed a nerf LOL. Even without crit you can easily kill an aa class. Maybe like 4-6 hits? (Including NV). It also bypasses god seal and sleep, where the player can't do shit, except using AD in god seal or faith for sleep. AD in god seal is awful because when it goes off, your genie is dead and you die anyhow. But GM, please make AS crit, it's underpowered.

Goldengate

Uhm that skill needed a nerf LOL. Even without crit you can easily kill an aa class. Maybe like 4-6 hits? (Including NV). It also bypasses god seal and sleep, where the player can't do shit, except using AD in god seal or faith for sleep. AD in god seal is awful because when it goes off, your genie is dead and you die anyhow. But GM, please make AS crit, it's underpowered.
It's not about the skill getting nerfed. It's about people arguing too much about everything and destroying the game based on their wants...

pikachuchu

It's not about the skill getting nerfed. It's about people arguing too much about everything and destroying the game based on their wants...
Of course I understand this but did you not try and do the same thing with your as crit suggestion?

Goldengate

Of course I understand this but did you not try and do the same thing with your as crit suggestion?
I just tried my luck and posted it as a suggestion. However it got denied and I stopped bringing it up again. People don't do the same thing as I do, they keep on going on and on whenever Agatio says no...

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I just tried my luck and posted it as a suggestion. However it got denied and I stopped bringing it up again. People don't do the same thing as I do, they keep on going on and on whenever Agatio says no...
No, it's just that 99% of the things you post are retarded. I do agree with you on bringing back 6% tome rpdt though.
"My honor is my loyalty

Goldengate

No, it's just that 99% of the things you post are retarded.
Maybe you should learn to respect people's opinions and care about them.

Actually ryour post is the one that is retarded right now considering you have a need/urge to talk and posting something that is not related to our current topic at all...
Last Edit: Oct 29, 2015, 06:51 am by Goldenwishes™

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Maybe you should learn to respect people's opinions and care about them.

Actually right now your post is the one that is retarded considering you have a need/urge to talk and posting something that is not related to our current topic at all...

Last Edit: Oct 29, 2015, 07:07 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
LOL yeah i tried that too but people always quote her. xD
Just arrange with it, realize it's just trolling and keep scrolling
As for OT +1

Goldengate

I respect your opinion but that's not the truth. 

You can block me if you want, I am an individual and I've a right to post accordingly related to the current topic.