Epic Perfect World

Cape

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
So, i should change my perfect setup due to 4 tryharders? Nty. WFs are broken in 1v1?technically yes, but every class can be broken if played CHEAP, point is every WF nowdays aint ashamed to play like that but same thing can be applied to all the other classes.Yes WFs are OP in 1v1 but removing the cape wont change anything cept its gonna affect support classes, cuz its not the cape that annoys u, its the puri and def wep, its the feral, its the anti stun, its the pet constantly on ur ass, its basically the fact on this server WFs are almost instacast.So if u wanna blame something blame the ct but the cape its rlly, ROFLMAO.
Also same thing can be applied to the sins(majority) that spam sparks and dews with 3,33 aps or elimination for 25k, or to those mystic that can just spam AS while buffed by a nice 3 spark or some fortify+ig.
What u talking about dude.... What perfection? u do realise 100 mag into vit its nothing due the fact u get some vit..as for ur 2nd point yes it will make difference and  idk how can it affect suport classes....rest of ur comment is none sense 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

pikachuchu

What u talking about dude.... What perfection? u do realise 100 mag into vit its nothing due the fact u get some vit..as for ur 2nd point yes it will make difference and  idk how can it affect suport classes....rest of ur comment is none sense
You do realise vit isn't that useful for wf especially?
Example; [Not correct numbers but.]
A normal class gets 100 hp per 10 points.
We get 30 per 10 points.
[Just trying to show the diff in the way you'll understand.]
So us changing the magic we had which was actually pretty useful, cause we get a lot of magic dmg per magic point
For vit, that gives useless benefits for a lot of vit?

[I'm not against this suggestion, just pointing out your retarded logic.]

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
We get 30 per 10 points.
So us changing the magic we had which was actually pretty useful, cause we get a lot of magic dmg per magic point

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Class_Statistics
more than any other arcane class.
(unless ofc aga changed something here)
Last Edit: Oct 29, 2015, 06:45 pm by Neve

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
We get 30 per 10 points.

.....who exactly told u this.....? and no its not just for vit its also given phys and mag def maybe not as much as the pure mag but the  cost of 100 mag for mag defence its so little and stupid u can berly see the difference, i am sorry if i upset u but keep ur feelings to urself 
Last Edit: Oct 29, 2015, 07:06 pm by Arteom
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
.....who exactly told u this.....? and no its not just for vit its also given phys and mag def maybe not as much as the pure mag but the  cost of 100 mag for mag defence its so little and stupid u can berly see the difference, i am sorry if i upset u but keep ur feelings to urself

Yes ive proove it.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
meh, anything over 700 vit requirement is extreme, 100 magic loss is enough.  ???

heiro

So, i should change my perfect setup due to 4 tryharders? Nty. WFs are broken in 1v1?technically yes, but every class can be broken if played CHEAP, point is every WF nowdays aint ashamed to play like that but same thing can be applied to all the other classes.Yes WFs are OP in 1v1 but removing the cape wont change anything cept its gonna affect support classes, cuz its not the cape that annoys u, its the puri and def wep, its the feral, its the anti stun, its the pet constantly on ur ass, its basically the fact on this server WFs are almost instacast.So if u wanna blame something blame the ct but the cape its rlly, ROFLMAO.
Also same thing can be applied to the sins(majority) that spam sparks and dews with 3,33 aps or elimination for 25k, or to those mystic that can just spam AS while buffed by a nice 3 spark or some fortify+ig.
Ea not broken lel

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Ea not broken lel
I make it look broken when I play my ea lel learn from me

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic