Epic Perfect World

Snow presents: I suck at Mage

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
that's because you have no idea what you're doing lmao , wasting all ur energy to avoid a stun instead of just half of it into badge, but its ok u can keep sucking not my problem

point of dex genie is spark, badge  and windshield/aquaflame armor

u do suck on mg but atleast changing stuff leads to improvement :police:

If you don't have anything nice to say then why say anything at all?
I alreadly titled the topic in a certain way for a reason.

welp , not good but not bad either ...music was.. feg level , all i can say :(

Feg level, just my type LOL.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Pfft, I am the worst mage. You actually play well at the class, just have to change some of the genie skills atleast, if that is a dex genie. 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
why do you use 3 stun skills in a row? literally domgrath level, don't be that low

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Pfft, I am the worst mage.
Agreed, no sarcasm 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Agreed, no sarcasm
Ha

Haha

Hahaha 

Ha

Ha
Ha
Ha.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Ha

Haha

Hahaha

Ha

Ha
Ha
Ha.

Laughing at yourself to feel better? rofl

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
If you don't have anything nice to say then why say anything at all?
I alreadly titled the topic in a certain way for a reason.
They are just trying to help meng, and personally i find them right but if u ready to burn all ur genie at once its on u.
Ot: decent video, room for improvement but u will get there 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
They are just trying to help meng, and personally i find them right but if u ready to burn all ur genie at once its on u.
Ot: decent video, room for improvement but u will get there
If a person is incapable of saying things in a decent normal way, i dont want to have anything to do with them, no matter what their intentions are

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
replace soul of fire with aquaflame  and faith with badges. u'll see the difference by yourself, just trying to help ok ) :

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
03:12 [ PeacePipe : boring ]  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :-* :-* :P :D ^-^ nice video and music :-* Peace thank god for facless :-[ <3 ;) :P :-* O:-) 8) ;D :))

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
replace soul of fire with aquaflame  and faith with badges. u'll see the difference by yourself, just trying to help ok ) :
Example of saying something in a nice way, anyway
I can see the point, aquaflame seems obvious, but the badge, i dont know, what do i do if i get like nova'd, i have like trauma about venos  :(

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
03:12 [ PeacePipe : boring ]  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :-* :-* :P :D ^-^ nice video and music :-* Peace thank god for facless :-[ <3 ;) :P :-* O:-) 8) ;D :))
Thank you Jess  :P :P :D ;) :) ^-^ :-* ^-^
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2015, 02:35 pm by Snow

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Example of saying something in a nice way, anyway
I can see the point, aquaflame seems obvious, but the badge, i dont know, what do i do if i get like nova'd, i have like trauma about venos  :(
IMO faith isn't enough to fight against veno, you actually need vit/mage genie with faithwood immunity on it bruh just buy 110+LP genie for wfs/mystics/occult sins xd :pig-2:

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked

IMO faith isn't enough to fight against veno, you actually need vit/mage genie with faithwood immunity on it bruh just buy 110+LP genie for wfs/mystics/occult sins xd :pig-2:
Yeah but i spend most of the time rpking, and i need a genie that will try to cover as much points(classes) that it possibly can, i know its not specialized to fight a certain class, i would do a badge-nulify poison combo, but then if I had to take something out it messes up again.

I guess my only way is buying genies for certain classes for 1v1s...

Heeva

Very nice video, loved the intro