Epic Perfect World

Elemental Stones

Offline LordTrav

• And may the odds be ever in your favor.
Ok. So this may be a total noob question, but it has been bothering me for some time now. I have noticed that there are a few sins that run around with the elemental shards in their daggers, ex +100 fire/water/wood. While I can sorta understand how that would be helpful against a BM or Barb, how exactly is it helpful in a PvP scenario, other than the extra damage you do to a HA class? Also on that note, is the trade off really worth it? As opposed to having like a +20 dex stone in its place? These are the questions that haunt my dreams ._.

Offline Preston

I've known people do it so they can solo their lunar bh, but that's the only reason i know of

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
having Dex stones on daggers is kind worthless, you will get more dmg if you add phys attack stones.
the people u see using those daggers with shards are exactly for Barbs, those players usually have 2 set's of daggers which they can switch during a TW or a Mass PK.

Offline LordTrav

• And may the odds be ever in your favor.
So it actually makes that great of a damage difference against barbs? I would think the difference in damage would be so minute that it would basically render the gem pointless.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
its kinda ok if u add a potion to it and perhaps a rune...
i guess it depends on each player...
if it makes a huge diference or not i dunno since i never actually tested those kind of things  :-\