Epic Perfect World

Avatar card titles as donation option

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Yo, ok so was wondering about this:so far we've been asking many times for the possibility of getting titles by donating instead than farming so many quests, and even if at the beggining it got denied then we got it.
Could be the same be done for avatar cards aswell?all those cards bonuses summed up adds around 2-2.5k atk if im not wrong, and its passed alot of time since 1,5 was released anyway so i dont think it would be game breaking nor it would ruin the economy;it would just increase the request of points and would bring more donations to the server aswell.
I also dont think that this could piss or bother who already has it since anyway we should pay to get it, but would save us the pain of opening 21392130 boxes(even considering how slow it is to wait the quest to be done before u can click another one).
Tbh i think that since scripts are allowed, macros are allowed, everyones running around with OP gears, this wouldnt ruin the game at all but would just give the chance to who aint got time to farm palace or to buy the golds needed to get it in a direct way.
Also if the problem is that Agatio can only make certain titles bundles aka cant give it to us without overwriting the other ones then maybe just add a pack with all the titles+them for like 20-25 points?
Bless :police: :police: :police:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
you do get them, just not the last 3 of them because many nerds cried saying they're "special" and hard worked, imo i think the title option is fine , if you want all of them you should spend some fs coins

This function will take 10 Points from your account and get following titles for chosen character:
- all the seal questline titles
- Endless Universe titles
- other instance and special titles
- all the card titles, except War Avatar Emissary, Veteran and Champion
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Yo, ok so was wondering about this:so far we've been asking many times for the possibility of getting titles by donating instead than farming so many quests, and even if at the beggining it got denied then we got it.
Could be the same be done for avatar cards aswell?all those cards bonuses summed up adds around 2-2.5k atk if im not wrong, and its passed alot of time since 1,5 was released anyway so i dont think it would be game breaking nor it would ruin the economy;it would just increase the request of points and would bring more donations to the server aswell.
I also dont think that this could piss or bother who already has it since anyway we should pay to get it, but would save us the pain of opening 21392130 boxes(even considering how slow it is to wait the quest to be done before u can click another one).
Tbh i think that since scripts are allowed, macros are allowed, everyones running around with OP gears, this wouldnt ruin the game at all but would just give the chance to who aint got time to farm palace or to buy the golds needed to get it in a direct way.
Also if the problem is that Agatio can only make certain titles bundles aka cant give it to us without overwriting the other ones then maybe just add a pack with all the titles+them for like 20-25 points?
Bless :police: :police: :police:
+1 nothing bad about this

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
you do get them, just not the last 2 of them because many nerds cried saying they're "special" and hard worked, imo i think the title option is fine , if you want all of them you should spend some fs coins
i thought they were almost useless aswell, then i found out im running around with like 2k less mag atk than who has em LMFAO

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

It's nice that some things on this server can be worked for, and give a bonus because of that hard work.

If you're willing to donate for these titles, donate and spend that money on FSP coins and pray. 

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
-1 It's easy enough if you really want it. :rolleyes:

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
+1, my luck is bad enough *cough r8 cough*

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
+1, doesn't really matter tbh

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
-1 cause of too much pay to win cause lazy on server already
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
-1 cause of too much pay to win cause lazy on server already
u do realize right everyone can buy them even non donors.

eternalagony23

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
u do realize right everyone can buy them even non donors.
yea but i am totally against buying stuff just cause u are too lazy (or too stupid in some cases) to do it... if you cant do it by yourself then you dont deserve to have it...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
yea but i am totally against buying stuff just cause u are too lazy (or too stupid in some cases) to do it... if you cant do it by yourself then you dont deserve to have it...
so i should farm palace everyday for like 5 next months trying to get it? :-\
I shouldnt buy coins and gold from people cuz i have just to farm em right?
People shouldnt buy engraved ornas but farm ST and just roll by themselves?Nobody should buy damas and just farm trials? is that what u mean?;OOOOO

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Dude ur such a clown...ur points are meaningless, u work for ur sht either way irl or ing for ec to buy the dp, is just matter of making some stuff easyer why would he bother looking hours in wc for someone selling coins or do daily pav for 2-3 cards out of 150+ when he can farm ec or work irl and buy right away what he needs without spending days, either way u put same amount of effort unless ur a milionaire and get payed 100€ per hour by sitting in ur chair
Last Edit: Oct 26, 2015, 11:11 pm by Arteom
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
By that logic i take it you farm your vegetables and fruits, hunt your rabbits and butcher your pigs yourself, yes? Do you also sew your own clothes and grow the cotton for it?