Epic Perfect World

Won't let me in anymore...

Offline JackalQueenston

• 2nd to One.
  • I can never love you less.
I was farming for coins in oht VoS and i got disconnected from the server. Now the serverlist is saying that its down but the site says its up and has people on it. My patcher/updater wont connect either, but my internet is fine. Any suggestions?
‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Scylla

Going to guess anti-virus kicked in. Make an exception for the game.

It might not be the problem, but worth a try.

Offline JackalQueenston

• 2nd to One.
Thanks, will-do ^^;
‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Offline JackalQueenston

• 2nd to One.
crap um.... it doesnt recognize it as a program.. so to allow it, what do i do?
‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Offline djdirty_713

I've heard if this happening with PWI and about 50/50 of the people dealing with this problem had to either one reload their anti virus or two re-download/re-install the game from scratch. Makes sense to me because sometime when DCs occur it can kcuf with game saves, settings, and files on your comp. mostly this happens with mmos but can happen with CAC and like with me it happened with FEAR. Just one of those random things that when the stars line up just right bam your dekcuf.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
depends on the antivirus u are using but u need to create an exception for the whole EpicPW folder.
should be a normal option on the menu...i dunno which one u use so i can't be more specific lol

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
I've heard if this happening with PWI and about 50/50 of the people dealing with this problem had to either one reload their anti virus or two re-download/re-install the game from scratch. Makes sense to me because sometime when DCs occur it can kcuf with game saves, settings, and files on your comp. mostly this happens with mmos but can happen with CAC and like with me it happened with FEAR. Just one of those random things that when the stars line up just right bam your dekcuf.
I loved FEAR. Alma freaked me out more than the cannible tho...  >.>

(wish i played FEAR 2 or 3)  :(
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine