Epic Perfect World

BEST DRAGON SIN !!!

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
sry but nahh im the best cause i fight in all fights with 1 mag 1 phys orna ... im dont mad and change in all fights My orna to Phy + Phys or Mag + Mag and i have very bad engraves = i need very fast skill and fast reaction and i fight Pur Dragon no 1 item with r8
Come 1v1 any of my classes full dragon 5k ec bet ty, waiting for pm

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
im dont make bet game o.o dude you lose vs Syna 2-0 ... dont trust to talk 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Luna and pain making video ... but your ego are to big to understand this come ask MCXVVVI or other to 5 k ec bet game ... ??? nahhh i see cause you can only talk to player with low geared right ? dude dont waste ym time with your cos seeker

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
i wanted to take out my eyesa when i watched this
idk who is worse u or ppl that lost to u 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
i wanted to take out my eyesa when i watched this
idk who is worse u or ppl that lost to u
you because you can't even implement a gif as a sig properly

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
im dont make bet game o.o dude you lose vs Syna 2-0 ... dont trust to talk
Who?What? Yo, choose between Seeker, Sin, Mystic, WR, WB
Also, you say that my ego is big? I have dozens of EPW related videos, and none of them has "best" or anything like that in them, nor I ever said that I'm best at anything in a game.
Get your facts straight, byebye

Offline BlackDeath

• Characters: BlackDeath
  • Faction: Xpendable
Today Sins xD
Have Fun Kid

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Also, you say that my ego is big? I have dozens of EPW related videos, and none of them has "best" or anything like that in them, nor I ever said that I'm best at anything in a game.
dude this is true im the best dragon sin lel ... i kill all dragon sins in epw ... 80% all r8 sins in epw ... other 20 % ... with time 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
is not with ego lel you knwo what is ego ... Learn first the words what  you talk ... true is true ~ all know this im the best dragon sin ... all know in epw .. and who are you to talk to me .. Dog ... dont watch my videos lel .. youre in my eyes 1 dog to talk to me ... HAHAHAHA so or so Kill yourself is better for all 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
dude this is true im the best dragon sin lel ... i kill all dragon sins in epw ... 80% all r8 sins in epw ... other 20 % ... with time
when pigs fly, you'll be best when players like noisy get close to global

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
when pigs fly, you'll be best when players like noisy get close to global
aha and who are you ?? you talk all time the best and i see you only 1 time in Pk and than when you lose you want to kidding me you call all time in pk you are the best and lose vs all sins ... you try to be funny ? clowns kid ... ?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
aha and who are you ?? you talk all time the best and i see you only 1 time in Pk and than when you lose you want to kidding me you call all time in pk you are the best and lose vs all sins ... you try to be funny ? clowns kid ... ?
probably because I played the game before you stopped sucking on a pacifier

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
probably because I played the game before you stopped sucking on a pacifier
Uiii clown  i understand gmmm you havent real Life ??? right  ? No friends .. ? no Girl in you life ...and you mother sucking to hard on your mothers vibrator than you  stay alone to home ...  hmm OK that is than normal by you ... than we must go 7/24 hours wait on erechos video to watch this and learn to gameplay alll righhht xD AND GZ you play this 50 yeras havent skill ... NOOb sin with sucking gameplay BUt with big mouth hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Xd dude dont waste my time
Last Edit: Oct 23, 2015, 07:01 pm by ✠Erecho✠

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
LOL someone is clearly mad.... Seriously dont u see that you get way more trashtalk under your videos than other players?? You should maybe think about the fact that they COULD BE RIGHT... and you are only the "best dragon sin" (in your world at least) cause all the REAL good sins use r8. So the fact that u dont use r8 kinda means that you arent good....
Think about it....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
LOL someone is clearly mad.... Seriously dont u see that you get way more trashtalk under your videos than other players?? You should maybe think about the fact that they COULD BE RIGHT... and you are only the "best dragon sin" (in your world at least) cause all the REAL good sins use r8. So the fact that u dont use r8 kinda means that you arent good....
Think about it....
Funny Kid i have 4 x R8 sins with 3.33 base but i log them onyl by mass tw or bet games i play with dragon cause only player with skill can play on dragon gear ... learn this .. than tell me why i can kill all sins with r8 gear with only dragon ? dude dont talk shit dragon is for palyer with skill dude dont tell this in world chat they lough in your face ...  and again you ... you can only talk here but ingame you are still standing ... mad kid