Epic Perfect World

Any Artist Not Full?

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Looking to get a drawing of my character done but every artist is busy? 
Anyone willing to do this for me? I'll happily pay. I'd prefer Realistic/Chibi style but will consider others. 
Name your price please! 

IG Name: Jack

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall
Hello nydale,

Yes most artist are closed but that doesn't mean there won't be a spot soon. 
We all finish our draws and then open. Mostly we announce it, so just keep a eye on the forum and see who is almost done

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿

snowsaccissue..

Hey there,
I'm full but most of the time ill take on extra's while waiting for lists ss and info :x 

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
I'm aware, but having waited for several weeks without any changes I decided to ask if anyone is free. 
If nobody is, I'll carry on waiting, if someone is willing to accept then I'll just pay them and get it over with faster, no big deal. :) 

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
  • Veren's since 12/15/2011
  • Characters: Lonicera, Lonicare
  • Faction: Ducks
*swoops in*
Hi I am no longer active but look for commissions time to time. I would be willing to take your request next week if you can pay me with pay pal. 

Just let me know I wont be hurt 

Signature line art by Fookiiko

Offline 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚

• Forum Veteran
*swoops in*
Hi I am no longer active but look for commissions time to time. I would be willing to take your request next week if you can pay me with pay pal.

Loniiii hiii

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
*swoops in*

Loniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ! Hey :3

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
*swoops in*

Hello. I'd much rather pay with EC than pay pal. I could potentially do so, depending how much you want + what your style is like; I'd probably be more picky with pay pal than with EC in all honesty. 

Offline 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚

• Forum Veteran

Hello. I'd much rather pay with EC than pay pal. I could potentially do so, depending how much you want + what your style is like; I'd probably be more picky with pay pal than with EC in all honesty.
don't worry she is pro  8)
she doesnt play so i think she has no point in asking ecs

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
  • Veren's since 12/15/2011
  • Characters: Lonicera, Lonicare
  • Faction: Ducks
Hi fans, I didnt know your answer was in this thread till today, so sorry for the delay. And yea, I don't play anymore, actually, I can't, my comp with epw installed is at home.

Anyway, I understand :) But I cant get payment other than PP, so take care my lovelies. Ps. College art is yucky and so traditional.. 

Signature line art by Fookiiko

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
You can always search on Deviantart and pay with points.. that is where I have gotten some of my art from.. plus its the largest art community so yea.. you should not have to much trouble there :)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Astarotte

• Alchemist of Art
  • Characters: Astarotte
Hi I sent you a message :-[

♥ Click my Signature for my Art Blog ♥