Epic Perfect World

change some playoff rules

Offline Heartless

• Петр ♡
Make falling petals count as a heal in duel and stop allowing stealth in both the 1v1 or duel.
(posted the rules for people that don't know what they say)
keep the egos and shit talk out this thread, it's a suggestion.

•           Mystic Healing Skills:
    • Mystics will be able to use any Healing Skills they wish, although there is one single Rule for them, they can only use Healing Skills 10 times. It will not matter which skills are used, but a total of 10 times will be the max.
    • Assassin's Stealth Skills:
    • Can only be used and stay in stealth for 8 seconds. This skill will work only as a survival option and escape opportunity, if the player decides to go into Stealth mode and doesn't take any action after the 8 seconds, the said player will be disqualified (dq) from the Event. If player is unable to move/his opponent is too far and time is about to end, he can attack dummy/player nearby to get out of stealth
    • Archers Stealth Skills:
    • Can only be used and stay in stealth for 8 seconds. This skill will work only as a survival option and escape opportunity, if the player decides to go into Stealth mode and doesn't take any action after the 8 seconds, the said player will be disqualified (dq) from the Event.

Offline Maxy

• retired GOD EMPEROR
  • Characters: Famine/HughMungus/Brazen/Rhaenys
+1 stealth in 1v1? its unbelievable its still there should be removed
+1 for mystic sht too

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
+1, seen sins winning dozens of 1v1 events without using stealth once, and also, mystics already have insta cast full HP heals, most of them use Def/Puri weapon along with all other defensive items, result being that they are tankier than a warrior with bell on.
Best suggestion, noobie :normal-4:

• ファック・オフ

hamid

+1 for mystic
-1 for sin/ea

Online Aleх

• Moderated
  • You think you can put off death? If you kill someone, someone else will kill you...
  • Characters: ColIapse•Evolve
  • Faction: Artifex

Lulu

Stealth shouldn't be allowed in ANY EVENT, PvE or PvP tbh.

+1

Offline Subzeroo

• Forum Veteran
  • "With your heart so cold... Subzeroo.."

Offline Burdette

• Developer
  • Epic Perfect World
-1 to stealth, classes should be allowed to use all they have, even if its low to use it. Also theres a thing called revelation pot
+1 falling petals heal

Online Daniel69

• Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
-1 to stealth, classes should be allowed to use all they have, even if its low to use it. Also theres a thing called revelation pot
+1 falling petals heal
"classes should be allowed to use all they have?"
eat your own sentence with your '+1 falling petals"

Offline Burdette

• Developer
  • Epic Perfect World
"classes should be allowed to use all they have?"
eat your own sentence with your '+1 falling petals"

...they are allowed to use falling petals, itll just count as a heal in duel....

Offline Moogle

• Good King Moogle Mog
  • J❤
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Eternity

• meow
  • Characters: Eternity
New guy using this character.

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
I'm not sure if I read this properly, but I am pretty sure falling petals already does count as a heal in duel (atleast i've always done it that way).
♥ ♥ ♥

Offline Heartless

• Петр ♡
I'm not sure if I read this properly, but I am pretty sure falling petals already does count as a heal in duel (atleast i've always done it that way).
I asked Tonika about it and she said all heals apart from that counted and when I see other gms counting heals in playoffs they don't count falling petals :-\