lol new meta!

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Nice vid
lol new meta!
K what made me laugh was the final part cuz IMO it can be applied to 95% of the people that mass  pk and are cluess on some basics, even if i dont mind u and ik u are pissed or such at tyrants, dont wanna start drama but i see new names in Arti everyday and many people that now are there got rejected by us lelo, but still idm, more enemies = more people to piss off *.*
@ ur sig xddd
Last Edit: Oct 22, 2015, 11:50 pm by Gio

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
'-' .... inb4lock

@ cynix:
i said it because of the whole cards system and what not. i just imagine it being even worse now than it was back then. would still be hilarious to see a APS psychic happen again.

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
K what made me laugh was the final part cuz IMO it can be applied to 95% of the people that mass  pk and are cluess on some basics, even if i dont mind u and ik u are pissed or such at tyrants, dont wanna start drama but i see new names in Arti everyday and many people that now are there got rejected by us lelo, but still idm, more enemies = more people to piss off *.*
@ ur sig xddd
κ

Astralis

@ ur sig xddd
The fact that you got offended by the sig and commented on a thread that has nothing to do with tyrants/arti crap, kinda really speaks for itself :(
no drama intended :-[
donthate

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
The fact that you got offended by the sig and commented on a thread that has nothing to do with tyrants/arti crap, kinda really speaks for itself :(
no drama intended :-[
donthate
I am a van and i find your sig offensive.
Last Edit: Oct 23, 2015, 12:40 am by Toughness

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
That feel when a comedic video that's posted as a throw-back turns into a shit-fest.  :-X

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm basically 40

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran

Offline C

• ☾⋆
I think a Part 2 of Claw Psychic should happen.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
I think a Part 2 of Claw Psychic should happen.
Come join the movement. Your claws will be sent in the mail.
I'm basically 40

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Come join the movement. Your claws will be sent in the mail.

Claw Veno? 
 :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Claw Veno?
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Sage Cynderella did it, and so can you :normal-35:
I'm basically 40