Epic Perfect World

Warning & Artifex vs Tyrants

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I still dont get what the fuq you crying at  :normal-9: Few weeks ago we been getting backstabed by warning also, now they decided to be behind you. You cant sleep at night cus of that? Get over it babycry.
And the difference between us getting backstabed back then, and now you... is that Warning had more people than now, so we could push them or Tyrants, whoever we wanted to. But you just getting simply fuked on map called de_stroyed  :normal-4: :normal-4: Get some skill + survivals before posting crying videos and making useless threads boyz and gerlz.  :normal-29:
I like to think of Tyrants like TSM and Artifex like VP, TSM is built up of superior players and Artifex is living off of popularity from a select group of people (them lol).

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
I like to think of Tyrants like TSM and Artifex like VP, TSM is built up of superior players and Artifex is living off of popularity from a select group of people (them lol).
if only you were as good at playing cs as you are watching it (rofl)
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Roasted
OT: How is Warning exactly "allied" to Artifex since we get parties of Warning behind us attacking every single PK?

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Finally you post something useful  ???
OT: didn't watch nice video

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
I think even y.day vp fked tsm on overpass 13:2 after first half. But not gonna talk with you about cs, since you think vp is top6-8 and envy / tsm is top1 for you  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: you probably watching some other cs scene than we do. Stick to your own world and dont bark
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
 :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:  new alliance   :normal-2:   arti scared to GvG    :normal-9: :normal-9:      :normal-2:  warning just barking cause butthurt pissed  :normal-2:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:  new alliance   :normal-2:   arti scared to GvG    :normal-9: :normal-9:      :normal-2:  warning just barking cause butthurt pissed  :normal-2:
Whu would we be scared of GvG considering the countless times you lost lol... You realize we get backstabbed aswell right? That happens to both sides. It's funny cause you were in Warning for ages and you did nothing but camping Artifex but now you are complaining ? Once they hit both guilds PK is unfair, but when they hit only us it's all good lol.
If you really want a GvG so damn bad you should bid for TW. Ain't no one stoping you mate.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Sorry I can't hear you over the rage coming from Global MM (you'll never be near that but still lol).

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Sorry I can't hear you over the rage coming from Global MM (you'll never be near that but still lol).
yet you'd probably get shit on on any of the third party hosts where the actual decent players are (boosted doesnt count btw)
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Areashi

• Banned
yet you'd probably get shit on on any of the third party hosts where the actual decent players are (boosted doesnt count btw)
You're like LE right?
Last time I smurfed in those shitty ranks I got 38 kills, I was disappointed in myself, before I used to get over 50. http://prntscr.com/8p9qdn

Edit:
You go full premade get LE, I go solo and get global pistol only, what do you think is a better achievement?

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:  new alliance   :normal-2:   arti scared to GvG    :normal-9: :normal-9:      :normal-2:  warning just barking cause butthurt pissed  :normal-2:

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
You're like LE right?
Last time I smurfed in those shitty ranks I got 38 kills, I was disappointed in myself, before I used to get over 50. http://prntscr.com/8p9qdn

Edit:
You go full premade get LE, I go solo and get global pistol only, what do you think is a better achievement?
except its official, for casuals
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Areashi

• Banned
except its official, for casuals
meaning what? you saying that faceit which is full of silvers and novas (probably your rank before vac wave) would be a better testament?

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Laminate

• Faction: Aeternum
Sorry dont give Tyrants title TSM cause they dont deserve that they are more like CLG or Penta rofl :)) :)) :))