Epic Perfect World

Warning & Artifex vs Tyrants

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
rofl that doesn't mean that you don't suck
you and your guild members know that you can't win Artifex in same numbers fair fight, if you could win you wouldn't ignore/deny 10v10/20v20 requests rofl lamo
making useless threads everyday with sht excuses to cover the truth that you're a loser lmao
rofl you suck guy, stop trying
how many time lost gvg ?
 in arti gc spaming dont atk warning and u talking about same number fair fight lelelelelel

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
I beat you means I'm better than you lmao
Sorry I don't know defeat

Offline Almighty

how many time lost gvg ?
 in arti gc spaming dont atk warning and u talking about same number fair fight lelelelelel
ya
wc

keep dodging 10v10/20v20 request and use warning as excuse for losing pks rofl

Sorry I don't know defeat

don't care I'm better than you sorry

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
 Good video dude
Last Edit: Oct 22, 2015, 07:01 am by Index

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
ya
wc

keep dodging 10v10/20v20 request and use warning as excuse for losing pks rofl

last time gio asked pedro for 10v10 (as a troll ) he told him give 4/5 day to find ppl ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? its so hard to find 10 person

Offline Almighty

last time gio asked pedro for 10v10 (as a troll ) he told him give 4/5 day to find ppl ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? its so hard to find 10 person
if he asked to troll then Pedro replied to troll too rofl
you're still not accepting my request

Offline HoLeeFuk

• Faction: Artifex
Damn I thought this was the video from yesterdays pvp at ToA, how disappointing.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Op booty twerking in the background. Nice skills man.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Op booty twerking in the background. Nice skills man.
Thanks babycakes, reminds me of you

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
how many time lost gvg ?
Never that was said in GC ,show SS fast.
last time gio asked pedro for 10v10 (as a troll ) he told him give 4/5 day to find ppl ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? its so hard to find 10 person
Gio never asked for 10vs10 ,he once mentioned something about numbers on WC i pm'ed if he wanted to 10vs10 and he told me i had to talk with Kareem. Stop making fairy tales you talk about alot of things you don't know.
OT: Insane pk clearly tyrants outnumbered lol
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Seems easy and as it was told in video new holy alliance between warning and artifex confirmed  ;) why deny m8s

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Seems easy and as it was told in video new holy alliance between warning and artifex confirmed  ;) why deny m8s

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
I still dont get what the fuq you crying at  :normal-9: Few weeks ago we been getting backstabed by warning also, now they decided to be behind you. You cant sleep at night cus of that? Get over it babycry.
And the difference between us getting backstabed back then, and now you... is that Warning had more people than now, so we could push them or Tyrants, whoever we wanted to. But you just getting simply fuked on map called de_stroyed  :normal-4: :normal-4: Get some skill + survivals before posting crying videos and making useless threads boyz and gerlz.  :normal-29:
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76